• Show
Clear All

• :3

Username: [HITMAN]flogrils
    Any previous names: Many
    Score: 6000+
    IRC Nickname: flogrils_
    Time spent in-game (hours): 180+
    Last edited by flogrils.; 20-11-14, 12:44 PM.

Well I don't wanna take part in the vote but I think it's very important to mention that your behaviour improved a lot the past weeks. I wish you good luck for your application and even if you don't get tp this month continue on this way and I'm sure you will get it.

Comment

Truth be told , I think you need a bit more time . You must learn to chill and when you report a dude just let it be , cause we check , we don.t ignore your reports , and you should not just spam the chat or pming admins ( like you did on me ) to spec him and check him and all that. Oh and another thing if someone manages to kill you in less than 1 minute ( cause some dudes which don.t register just join different servers to kill people and they suck at it and kill very hard and die fast) it doesn.t mean he/she has aimbot or w/e other cheat you kids think they got . Just make sure he/she is not skilled Cause there are good players out there .

So in the ending of my long and quite informative opinion I shall say No this time . However I don.t say Rick is not right , you have improved but I just belive you need little bit more time . Good luck on your next app. =D

Comment

You are still cocky sometimes in the meaning that you show off or lose your temper and start insulting aswell.
        About Rick's post - It's true that you changed , I hope this "change" is not just a mask to get TP.
        Anyway , you need more time. No for now.

Comment

No from me. I have to agree with others, you changed a lot but I think its too early. Anyway, good luck!
          "Dude, this is gonna go so bad, man..."

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on December the 23th, 2014.

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X