• Show
Clear All

• Luis38's TP App

Username: Luis38[M4]
    Any previous names: Nando
    Score: 7510
    IRC Nickname: Luis38
    Time spent in-game (hours): 747 hours
    Extra Information: I am active ingame 2 or 3 hours per day, i am active on irc and i am always searching and reporting cheaters, i need to post more in the forum, in the old forum i had more than 50+ helpful posts.
    Last edited by Luis38; 08-12-14, 03:46 AM.

No.

Reasons:

- You just came back not so long ago.

- You aslo were annoying me some days ago.

- Nightmarex has told me you were really annoying and immature before, at the point that he even had to ban you. For the way you were trying to annoy me before, seems you haven't changed at all.

- As you said, you should work more on your posts. And for me your old "50 useful posts" don't count on your application as we changed the forum long time ago... You're applying right now, december 2014. You're not applying in year 2013... that's why I don't even get why you mentioned it. We need you to be helpful currently, if you want to make your past valid, then go back to the past and apply there.
    Last edited by LorSimon; 09-12-14, 05:27 AM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Yea, if just came back a while ago, i know i was inmature and annoying in the past, but i changed. I dont want to have problems with anybody.
      I mentioned that i had more than 50 helpful posts in the old forum so you can get an idea that i am going to post anytime i have good ideas or suggestions.
      Anyway thank you for your opinion lorsimon, sorry for annoying you i will not do it again.
      Last edited by Luis38; 09-12-14, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I will give you my yes, you're an old and experienced player and from my side I have never had any problem with you.
        * PM from Glator (ID:16) to Robo_N1X (ID:84): Ohh thanks btw i am asian too mine is 2 inch
        *** Admin Robo_N1X: that question kinda gay

Comment

Never seen you before , try to be more active . No

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 12th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X