• Show
Clear All

• Shobi TP Application!!!

Username: Shobi
    Any Previous Name: No
    Score: 2085
    IRC Nickname: Shobi
    Time Spend-ingame (hours): 160h

Extra Note: ye i am a old player long time to not playing this game but i know rules about tp i hope deserve to tp because i never annoying any player yea some mistakes do in game but now i am satisfied to playing game

Regards Shobi

NickServ [NickServ@services.irc.tl]: Shobi is not registered.
    You are not registered on IRC , this means you don't meet the requriments to apply for the Trusted Player Status.

Also,
    Originally posted by Shobi View Post
    Any Previous Name: No
    Well I do remember your old name . It is _Kite_ and as I know you tried to steal another Trusted Player's account like 2 years ago , but you got caught in the end .

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...=1926#post1926

Originally posted by Shobi View Post
    long time to not playing this game but i know rules
    Well that's right , you were inactive for a very long time , and you just came back and applied .

Comment

Anyprevious all of know admin who i am but when i came in game ingame and ask to delija for chance tp and he said yea you have chance but i hope i get this requirements will get well now i am playing game ............

Comment

Actually you asked me do you have a chance to become a TP and i told you that everyone has a chance, anyways.

Denied.

You may reapply on February the 28th, 2015. Make sure you meet the requirements next time.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X