• Show
Clear All

• Stonic App

Username: [ATM]Stonic
    Any previous names: Many
    Score: 7015
    IRC Nickname: Stonic2
    Time spent in-game (hours): 411+hours
    Extra Info: I Think I m Changed Alot I Do My Best For Being Good I Help Players,Report Cheater,Hacker I m Active On (Irc, Forum,Ingame) I Need Only Chance . Thankyou
    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Too much happened in the past. I don't trust you and I don't think I will change my opinion.

No
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

+ you are not active, i didn't see you in game.NO.
      You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Originally posted by Stonic. View Post
        Any previous names: Many
        It's so hard to tell that you are brago?

I don't trust you at all.No

Comment

I won't take part in the vote, but would like to say that we appreciate your new behaviour. You are not the kid you used to be this summer and I'm sure you will improve again. Thanks for this.

Comment

You still need to learn many things, I still saw your forum posts which are junk or offtopic (and deleted them) recently, you better start reading the rules and think again before posting, the rest of forum posts are just comments and useless/not helpful at all. You're not active on IRC either. Ingame your behavior just changed to be nice quickly because it seems you're forced to do in order to be TP, still not the way you really mean it. More than that, i didn't see you do something bad. Sorry, No from me. You still need to improve, good luck next time.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on February the 27th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X