Clear All

• Application

Username: [_Price_]
    Any previous names: Don't Remember
    Score: 6848
    IRC Nickname: [gamerx]Price
    Time spent in-game (hours):

Now , don't reply before reading this:
    Admins , seriously i am very sorry , I know i had broke your trust but , it was past. We should always think about our present and future. Past is past , but mistakes done in past can only be improved in future. I know , i played for 4 days and applied . When i was a TP before 3 years , no one had any problem with me. I was a tp for 2 years. And , that time i was 10 , a kiddy guy. I am mature , not a kid , and a responsible guy. I have all the qualities of being a tp , and i always report cheaters and i am always active on irc. I have played this server for 2800+ hours. Now , think carefully , i know i broke your heart but i will surely try my best to make you trust me Also , i want to know the reasons so that i can improve.

Thankyou

You joined with an Admin name on IRC to talk about your promotion some time ago. It is unacceptable and I doubt I will ever trust you. You even came back like 2 days ago and just posted the Application. No from me.

And you registered some minutes ago:
    [12:46:45] NickServ [NickServ@services.irc.tl]: Information on [gamerx]Price (account [gamerx]Price):
    [12:46:45] NickServ [NickServ@services.irc.tl]: Registered : Feb 01 10:41:58 2015 (4m 46s ago)
    Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 01-02-15, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Toxic , that day you only told me that forget the past. See my positive things bro

Comment

Whoa isn't it too early?? You just came back also you are still annoying, you keep asking us to forgive you and you seems asslick many admins as soon you know that you can apply for TP status. NO. Too bad your positive thing doesn't cover your bad thing yet.
        Last edited by Robo; 01-02-15, 11:55 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Toxic as i was unbanned from irc , i need to register again. I was registered before 3 years k?

Comment

From my point of view I think you're the only one who keep talking about your past. If you really want to start over then stop talking about your past and just play like everyone else. I know one or two people that used to be so annoying in the past and now they have earned higher level on the server and I didn't see they talked about their past. And if you really have "matured" I think you'd be more patient to wait to apply for a TP.

Comment

You can't even follow what i told you about posting an TP application.

Denied. Message me in 2 months before applying , don't go to other managements as you will be blocked from posting any other Trusted Player application.
              Last edited by Delija; 03-02-15, 05:08 PM.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X