Clear All

• Apply For Tps

Username: [Rv]XcratcinzeR
    Any previous names: XcratcinzeR ,, Casper ,, FM3
    Score: 34616
    IRC Nickname: XcratcinzeR65
    Time spent in-game (hours): 867 h
    GamerX is my Life

You are a rulebreaker as you got jailed recently, I don't trust you at all, and you posted your application on the wrong section.

The section "Appeals" is made for some Trusted Players which got their status taken by an Admin and they post appeal when they want another chance of taking back their status.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
      You are a rulebreaker as you got jailed recently, I don't trust you at all, and you posted your application on the wrong section.

The section "Appeals" is made for some Trusted Players which got their status taken by an Admin and they post appeal when they want another chance of taking back their status.

No from me.
      [13:59:02] <@GX-24> * [Rv]XcratcinzeR (ID:106) has been jailed by Blackbird (ID:137)
      I always jail you every single day for rulebreak.
      Yesterday i jailed you for abusing speedboost, and i jailed you for spawnkill etc...
      No.
      Last edited by Blackbird; 03-04-15, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Black you know thats not by me ,, because my littel brother play on my acc and i can't say for he no and i'm never break rulles since the last application for me and i'm not make thing wrong man but i Must be respected Your opinions
        Thanks for all ,, And I was told if I accept in that request will change my password yours
        GamerX is my Life

Comment

I saw you in game, but ur not so helpful anyway i don't like this story with brothers and also i can't give a yes when 2 players (brothers, cousins etc) are playing with 1 account. No from me.
          You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

You tend to break rules. NO

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 5th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X