• Application for TP's

Username: Ethan[A]
    Any previous names: Ethan.
    Score: 1655
    IRC Nickname: Ethan
    Time spent in-game (hours): 101 Hr
    Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

I think its still too early for you to apply for the TP Status. You need a bit more time to learn a few bit more about the rules, and try to be a bit more active and helpful. By then, probably you'll get my yes. It's a no for now.

Comment

Before joining this server i m readed all the rules created by gamerx. I am ready for this role in gamerx.. I am also reporting about cheaters and rulesbreaker
      I am very helpful. So please give me a chance. I am never disappoint gamerx staff
      Last edited by Ethan; 12-04-15, 08:42 AM.
      Ethan....

Comment

You are active and helpful, and also reporting cheats/hackers and rulebreakers... you will get my positive vote.

Good luck !

Comment

I've seen you helping players every time, reporting hackers/rulebreakers and you're active too
          Yes from me

Comment

Yes from me, you do report cheaters and help others out.

Comment

Idk how you are active, i've been watching for you these days and also i don't remember to get some reports from you and also didn't saw you helping players.It's a NO for now.
              You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

No.

It's too early, you need more time to understand. I've saw you trying to help but what did you help is not the way to fix it, one is when you tell someone to install previous sa-mp version which cant even work with the current server version. You don't always have to try helping people if you don't even know it will helped them, you can ask other players then earn more experiences, so soon you will have knowledge about it, anyway if you don't really know it's better not to point out that is the way to help them. Your forum posts are also not helpful at all, i don't want a "newb" that know less being TP, it can be problem when you "teach" another player.
                No need to rush to get TP, it's useless for you to be a TP if you don't know what you will do with it. Try to be friendly, active in community, learn and help, then you may be trusted in here.
                KVIrc User

Comment

The point that Robo mentioned is very important (in my opinion).
                  I dislike people that attempt to being helpful just to shine and not matter how is the question they will answer with anything comes to their mind.
                  In few words, you need time
                  Last edited by fernando; 16-04-15, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Sorry for again Reply but my app in Danger Zone.
                    M already said you sorry for wrong post..Robo
                    But Raidan Say something about me like.. i m not Reporting about cheater
                    for you raiden checked out i have 50-60 Pictures Like this...
                    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/album.php?albumid=154

Well thank for Given Vote on my Applications to you all
                    sorry if anybody has inconvenience by this picture
                    Ethan....

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 17th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X