• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• | TP | Don's Trusted Player Application

Username: Don.
    Any previous names: BunnYRaBBiT.
    Score: 5115.
    IRC Nickname: Don
    Time spent in-game (hours): 238Hrs. (14305 - Minutes)

Why do I deserves a chance to be a part of TP team in this community:

Well, i'm pretty surprised & happy that I was consider myself as a person who can receiving votes to begin with with application, wasn't too sure if I'd be able to apply but on the idea at first but had a think about it and I think that i'd be letting the people that vouched for me down as for I helped this amazing community, the way I helped everyone n' the way I help admins to catch hackers. For that reason, i'm happy to give it a shot, considering the community feel i'd be able to represent them as a Trusted Player.

I mean, i'm a pretty new for you all to say the least, but I've been playing this community since 2010 with Matite - [Ez] n' other players so as Rick & Eye.. The [Ask] team, I was mostly like in-active player at every year but so wasn't really much known around but now i'll definitely put my point across in any situation that needs me & to make sure that I'll help this community not like as just a task but as my own personal duty.

There are a lot of flaws in the community but so are the good points right now, in my personal opinion, so give me the opportunity to correct some of these problems, which I can handle myself as a TP, i'll make sure to put my all into it, not as a TP but as a friendly player which helps every newbie like a friend.

I've been in the community a long time now, so i'm familiar with the ins and outs of the server. I think that'll give me an advantage when it comes to becoming a trusted player, it matters. So, yeah overall if you feel as though I could represent this community into a positive light, feel free to vote for me. I'll give it my all to help n' support this community.
    Playing Since 2010.

You just came back, and never seen any kind of reports or helps. no for now.
    Try to be more active and reporting hackers/cheaters & helping ingame then you will get my positive vote.

Good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      You just came back, and never seen any kind of reports or helps. no for now.
      Try to be more active and reporting hackers/cheaters & helping ingame then you will get my positive vote.

Good luck !
      Well, I believe I do agree with you that I just came back but I'm totally back now and been reporting for every hacker n' helping everyone I see who needs help. So as regarding to it, I believe need a chance to prove myself as a good, not just good but as a best TP of all times. Thanks for your time over my application.

EDIT: I'm also hella' edit over mIRC, mostly like all them time on it so as regarding to it & as I've previously stated that, I just need a /CHANCE/ to prove myself as a good n' active person in future.
      Last edited by Don.; 15-04-15, 04:03 PM.
      Playing Since 2010.

Comment

You just registered on IRC and also on forum. Did you read all thing before posting an application?
        - you must be reasonably active on the forums (and registered)
        - you must be reasonably active on IRC (and registered - http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?3-Irc)
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

As Blackbird said it's a NO.
        You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

You're not active at all, and not helpful. No

Comment

Judging by your post I can see that maybe you're mature enough for the status. But, picture this, if you were new at work you wouldn't be asking for promotion the day after, would you? No matter how hard you convince your boss that you're worthy for promotion if you hadn't shown enough dedication, you would not get promoted. I say, play for a month or two get these Admins to know you so they can put their trust on you once you get their trust the rest are easy. So, good luck!

Comment

No and no further observations . My colleagues already said what needed to be said.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 19th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X