• Show
Clear All

• Aplication Tp . Shado

Username:Shado[M4]
    Any previous names: ....Shado....
    Score: 15.310
    IRC Nickname: Shadoo
    Time spent in-game: 2086 Hours
    Extra Information: I'm a good player has helped people who neseciten and I can provide my services. Tricksters even informed about my level of English is not the best I ever Dedication to improve it do not mess with anyone I am friendly, active forum and irc hope to be your confidence to be tp Thanks
    Last edited by ....Shado....; 03-05-15, 05:29 AM.

Never had any problems with you as player, always following our rules, good behavior, saw reports. Its a yes from me.
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

You really have a nice behavior, you help players sometimes but I don't see any reports from you

And yesterday you broke the rules
      [22:02] <@GX-30> ** Game Text Announcement from [T]Kanwar (ID:52): no objects vehicles and killing (displayed for 3 seconds)

Admin Kanwar announced that "Vehicle and dm'ing at goo isn't allowed" and I'm sure you even saw lots of players got jailed for breaking the rules at goo that time, regarding the fact that he announced it you still broke the rules

[22:33] *@GX-14:%#gamerX* * "Player" (ID: 29) reported Shado[M4] (ID: 26) for car in /hp
      [22:20] *@GX-05:%#gamerX* * "Player"(ID: 58) reported Shado[M4] (ID: 26) for killing at goo
      No for now
      Last edited by RockingEvilZ; 03-05-15, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 4th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X