Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fewdiepoods - Trusted Player Application.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fewdiepoods - Trusted Player Application.

Username: Fewdiepoods
    Any previous names: N/A
    Score: N/A
    IRC Nickname: Fewdiepoods
    Time spent in-game (hours): N/A
    Additions: Hello, i am Fewdiepoods from another server i hereby apply for the acknowledgement of the TS App.
    I am an experienced person in Computer. I know scripting, Bb coding, hosting, IP rev. Even though i dont have an enough score to apply , i know that i will be acknowleged because im an experienced person which is helping me to things like this + i can help people to improve their gaming skills and help them with things from the server. But i do know that i will be denied due to lack of requirements, I need ADMINISTRATOR's to resolve this early. Thank you very much

Regards, Fewdiepoods.

Originally posted by Fewdiepoods View Post
    But i do know that i will be denied due to lack of requirements, I need ADMINISTRATOR's to resolve this early. Thank you very much
    Regards, Fewdiepoods.
    There's really no point applying if you know you don't meet the requirements and know you'll be denied.
    Last edited by wooolly; 18-05-15, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wooolly View Post
      There's really no point applying if you know you don't meet the requirements and know you'll be denied.
      I am just trying.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 19th, 2015. Make sure you meet the requirements next time.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X