• Show
Clear All

• JayTham

Username: jaythamzz
    Any previous names: Rlaph.
    IRC Nickname: JayTham

Time spent in-game : ++

Motivation:
    Well, I am going to be honest here. No use lieing in an application. Kind of many reasons. First of all, is because I really hate people who rulebreak and get away with it under my eyes (even though I /report...) and I would like to stop it. Secondly, the server have gotten as official And as an official server, there is always something to do, as there always join new players that can be helped all the time. So there is a lot of work to do.
    And I would do as much as I can, to provide the best service, for our new players Believe me, I enjoy helping players, I always show the player exactly what they are asking for, and what makes me happy, is a "Thanks"
    also, I want to be a admin is to help out with the server, now that we are back on the official list, admins have got alot of stuff on their hands, and I want to help them out, offer my help, I've been playing for over 2 years now, so I know all the rules, and really feel I'm ready for this...
    And then there comes the rule breakers. Also many these days, that needs to learn what this server stands for .

Admin job is more than kicking /warning/banning people, but to bring the server with good reputation. I sure i can do my job properly, and can contribute to the community where i spend my time on.

Kindly Regards

JayTham

Hell No
    <@GX-04> * 1) JayTham (IP:110.55.1.36) banned by Admin Manuel[M4] on 2015-08-16 07:09:24 for fLY
    Last edited by BreakDown; 16-08-15, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Denied.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X