• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayStore[S] Application for TP status

Username: PlayStore
    Any previous names: PlayStore[S]
    IRC Nickname: PlayStore[S]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 380+
    Extra: I was inactive for 2 months for study, but now i came again before 3 days to play on GamerX Server as active player!
    Last edited by PlayStore; 29-08-15, 09:43 PM.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ned-for-racing!

You just got banned, Mason.

Comment

And you messaged me asking why no one voted for you... Its because you have a million identities and I'm unaware of all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        Hey hey, don't worry, he's just using my IP for one week, now he has went home. he will not active again, trust me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
          he will not active again, trust me!
          Applying for TP status and went inactive? gg

Want me to show my hax again?

did you "borrow" his acocunt? Oh wait or you really "borrowed" his account? how mean you scammed him after lying to us? :O
          Last edited by Robo; 30-08-15, 06:35 PM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Ok, If you don't believe me, ask him on facebook "Amjad Khattab" and he'll tell you everything!

EDIT: Also. If i've got banned "Account" that mean not none can apply with other accounts in my PC, don't tell me whenever i will post a TP app in my Account "[AB]Mason" you'll tell me you got banned?
            Last edited by Mason; 30-08-15, 10:41 PM. Reason: Note

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
              Ok, If you don't believe me, ask him on facebook "Amjad Khattab" and he'll tell you everything!

EDIT: Also. If i've got banned "Account" that mean not none can apply with other accounts in my PC, don't tell me whenever i will post a TP app in my Account "[AB]Mason" you'll tell me you got banned?
              Why would he posted a tp application when he just came back from inactivity?
              Why would he came back using your PC after a month inactive?
              Why would he register forum just few days ago with your PC if he was "active" before?
              Why would he apply for TP status when he is going to inactive now?
              Why would he apply for TP status when he knows that he couldn't be active in fixed time or stay on your PC?
              Why wouldn't PlayStore himself explains that he is currently using your PC now before all of this?
              Why wouldn't PlayStore himself explains by himself HERE about this questions by admins on his own TP Application on the extra notes?
              Why would PlayStore lets his facebook account to be asked by admins on the internet who doesn't even meet in real life, instead using a forum account where his privacy is protected not available/asked much as in facebook (realname, location, friends, etc)?
              Why do PlayStore came back and joined forum right after a day N1X last activity?? Where is N1X btw, why did he just gone like that?
              Why are you posting in his tp application when it's not yours??? you're not allowed to do so! or in other words, why would you care a lot if PlayStore tp app gots to be denied?

Why don't you just answer my question in pervious post? especially asking you to show my hax?

OH wait i guess, you really "borrowed" HIS NAME only... (impersonate? maybe...)
              OR maybe what i mean with "PlayStore" or "He" "Him" "His" could be "You"?

I give you last chance to explain and tell the truth, with valid proof, next i'm not going to give you chance to make TP application anymore. Come on, use this chance wisely and do your best! You're already beaten 3 times by our admins. If you want it to be private, Fine, send us a PM, don't try to look for excuses or making fake reason again. BUT FIRST, answer the questions above.

Trusted Players are status given to those who deserved it because they can be trusted as they tell the truth, not to tell lies. There is no tps that thinks like this: "ahaha i finally get tp status without telling my mistakes in the past, haha im smart at fooling admins, now i can enjoy this and brag it to my friends ".
              Last edited by Robo; 31-08-15, 05:22 AM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Denied.

You lost all chances Mason , don't bother to post more Trusted Player applications however if you do continue posting them , you will be banned from Trusted Player section.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X