• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price's Application

Username: [_Price_]
    Any previous names: Price[M4]
    IRC Nickname (if any): [_Price_]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 3230+ hours.

I am active on irc , ingame a lot and i report cheaters. I hope i get a chance this time

I will never trust you, just no. The reasons are in your last applications.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I don't know what happened in the past and since I only know what you are doing in present. My vote is Yes!

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

I don't know about the past much either but right now you seem pretty well off and in my opinion, people do change and hopefully you've learned from your mistakes. Yes from me

Comment

I agree with Left, you are not to be trusted in my opinion. You didn't changed so much, judging you by your last Admin complaint posted, you still don't admit your mistakes, yet you want us to forget every bad thing you've done in this community. Nothing personal, just giving my vote now. Negative

Comment

I admit i had done wrong in my admin complaint. But i didn't knew the fact that i was doing wrong. You opened my eyes and i never did that again. That thing is more than 1 month. I have improved it . Still your vote is negative . Ok fine. I have done many mistakes but i have done many great things too. I report ALOT , i'm active alot and i'm helpful more than that. I have waited for this opportunity to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
              I admit i had done wrong in my admin complaint. But i didn't knew the fact that i was doing wrong. You opened my eyes and i never did that again. That thing is more than 1 month. I have improved it . Still your vote is negative . Ok fine. I have done many mistakes but i have done many great things too. I report ALOT , i'm active alot and i'm helpful more than that. I have waited for this opportunity to arrive.
              yes for me ,continue like this ,you're in the good way

Comment

To be honest, its been a really long time since you did anything bad... I don't know why people are hold their year + old feelings toward you. A lot of players come to Gamerx at a very young age and gradually mature. You have grown up a lot and it is very clear to me in game and on the forums. You are also helpful and also very active and I never see you doing anything wrong or annoying in game.
                I understand that you want this status a lot as you have been trying to get it for years now. A lot of players would have gone mad by now if they were you and left Gamerx a long time ago. The fact that you have been waiting so long and improving more and more each time shows me that you are very patient and good at controlling your attitude.
                I really don't see why we shouldn't give you a chance this time, so its a yes from me. Goodluck.

Comment

I totally agree with mousytom.

If we kept bringing up every mistake people made in the past, I wouldn't be admin, toxic wouldn't be admin, many of us wouldn't be admin.

Haven't seen you in-game that much, but I'm mostly with the positive votes.

Just don't fuck anything up again or you will become the most hated player ever in GamerX history.
                  Last edited by LorSimon; 06-10-15, 07:08 AM.
                  I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

need "just one sentence" answer.
                    what you think that "you've done"?
                    actually it's past happen, but "stay yet" for at least me.

seems you doesn't get the points.
                    now reconfirm what "you've done" in past.

you impersonated mazunga's account.
                    resulting you played us as hell.

it's what want "just one sentence" answer.
                    Last edited by kqhk; 06-10-15, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I reported cheaters , im active , and i have improved myself
                      Actually , i didn't get the actual meaning of what you tried to say.
                      Last edited by Interstellar; 06-10-15, 02:04 PM.

Comment

In my opinion, your rights don't make up for the wrongs you've done on this server.

You're never to be trusted, no.

Comment

I'm really respecting your decision. It was about our personal matter. Still , thanks

Comment

I think fundamentally you are a nice person price ,as long as youve learnt from wahtever mistakes you made before , and improved as a helpful player i will say yes
                            Last edited by lemonkitten; 06-10-15, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousytom View Post
                              To be honest, its been a really long time since you did anything bad... I don't know why people are hold their year + old feelings toward you. A lot of players come to Gamerx at a very young age and gradually mature. You have grown up a lot and it is very clear to me in game and on the forums. You are also helpful and also very active and I never see you doing anything wrong or annoying in game.
                              I understand that you want this status a lot as you have been trying to get it for years now. A lot of players would have gone mad by now if they were you and left Gamerx a long time ago. The fact that you have been waiting so long and improving more and more each time shows me that you are very patient and good at controlling your attitude.
                              I really don't see why we shouldn't give you a chance this time, so its a yes from me. Goodluck.
                              Yes from me. GL
                              ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
                              Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
                              ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
                              Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X