• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariana Grande trusted player application :o

Username: Ariana_Grande
    Any Previous Name: No
    IRC NickName (if any ): Ariana_Grande
    Time Spent in-game (hours): 873

Well, I'm making application to show ya that i can be more than a stripper. I know that I might be refused but i really want to know what i need to prove to be one. If i end up being refused i'll do everything to become a Trusted Player. I'm definitely serious, I'm waiting for your decision impatiently. Regards
    Last edited by Ariana_Grande; 10-10-15, 03:34 PM. Reason: typo

You seem to be a nice and active person, helping and reporting.

Yes from me.

Comment

When you first showed up, I thought you were going to be a troll but honestly you and your brother make the server a lot more enjoyable. Its always fun seeing the two of you do your thing and overall you're a good person, you report people but you should help others more, yes from me, good luck
      Last edited by Jafri; 09-10-15, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry but from my side, putting aside the fact that you are "there" (which is a good thing for activity), I don't see much help, some reports do actually pass thru tho sometimes !
        Try to be more active on the forum also !

No from me this time
        ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
        Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
        ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
        Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

I have to agree with remi. You are a nice person at all but i personally expect more from your side. Show that you can be helpful and be more active on forums. Next time it's surely a positive vote.
          Last edited by Left; 10-10-15, 05:48 AM.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Agree with Remi and Left, you are good & Active player but i also didn't seen you helping/reporting, all i see you having fun with other players, doing jokes, driving around with 4-8 players, talking, etc.,

its a No from me.

Comment

It's a no from me for the same reasons which were mentioned above. You should try to be more helpful and report some more and if you improve that next time it will be a positive vote

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 11th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X