• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slashius's TP Application

Username: [DK]Slashius
    Any previous names: --
    IRC Nickname (if any): Slashius
    Time spent in-game (hours): 100H+

Well, I think it would be denied, but in case if it gets Accepted... I want to be a TP for many reasons like Helping a newbie as they ask for "1 2 3 Pleaseee" Well, i feel sad that time.. And many other reasons. Anyways, Thanks for reading.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Despite the fact that you are active, there's few reports from you and it seems to me, in-game, that you are still the kind to ask for help rather than being able to provide a good help to new players !

Originally posted by Slashius View Post
    I want to be a TP for many reasons like Helping a newbie as they ask for "1 2 3 Pleaseee" Well, i feel sad that time.. And many other reasons.
    You dont' actually need to be TP to do such (all you have to do is tell them to register themselves and use the /cd command).

From my point of view, you need some more time hence a no from me this time. GL anyway !
    ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
    Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
    ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
    Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

I will agree on the points that remi brought to you as you are active no doubt but you still don.t have what it takes to go at TP from my point of view. You should improve yourself in any way you can and try to be more helpful. Good luck next time. No

Comment

Agree with Remi's reply, dont see you that much ingame nor helping or reporting No from me.

EDIT: caught you using cbug at redzone you dont even know the rules and breaking them, No.
        Last edited by Instant; 15-10-15, 01:20 PM.

Comment

EDIT: caught you using cbug at redzone you dont even know the rules and breaking them, No.
          Well, I saw k1t n1x that day C bugging so i thought it is allowed now. Anyways. Thanks.
          Last edited by Nancy; 15-10-15, 01:36 PM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 17th, 2015.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X