• Pallo's Application

Username: Punker.
    Any previous names: Pallo, Donijol
    IRC Nickname (if any): Punker
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1600

Work on your activiy, no.

Comment

Where is your appeal?

You were TP before. It means you have to make an appeal when your status has been removed by an admin.

I don't see your appeal anywhere, and I don't think your demotion is that old like to be on old forums (correct me if I'm wrong).

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...php?26-Appeals

Edit: Pallo is right, seems Delija allowed him to do it without appeal (no idea if he just forgot pallo hadn't appeal tho').
      Last edited by LorSimon; 29-11-15, 05:47 PM.
      I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
        Where is your appeal?

You were TP before. It means you have to make an appeal when your status has been removed by an admin.

I don't see your appeal anywhere, and I don't think your demotion is that old like to be on old forums (correct me if I'm wrong).

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...php?26-Appeals
        Hi You are Right i didn't Made Apple. But The admin Who Demoted me ( Delija ) Allowed me to Post application on 27/11

Comment

Well I can notice you have already become more helpful.
          Though you are way too much keen to gain tp status.
          You should ask yourself: you just want to have it? or you are actually worthy of it?
          I would recommend you to think one more month about it.
          I know you can do it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Monno View Post
            Well I can notice you have already become more helpful.
            Though you are way too much keen to gain tp status.
            You should ask yourself: you just want to have it? or you are actually worthy of it?
            I would recommend you to think one more month about it.
            I know you can do it well.
            i respect your mind. i'm Sure i'm ready for It, I just want 1 more Chance , Also Dont Forget That i was An Good TP in Past

Comment

I have to give you a negative vote because of the following link:
              http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...6773#post36773

You need more time to show me that I can trust you.

Good luck!

--
              Edit: Work on your activity in-game/forums/IRC, be helpful and you will get my positive vote next time.

NOTE: Please do NOT speed up with your next application. Take your time, be yourself and you will get your Trusted Player status back for sure. The Trusted Player status is not going to run away. So there is no reason to speed up !
              Last edited by Beer; 30-11-15, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
                I have to give you a negative vote because of the following link:
                http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...6773#post36773

You need more time to show me that I can trust you.

Good luck!

--
                Edit: Work on your activity in-game/forums/IRC, be helpful and you will get my positive vote next time.

NOTE: Please do NOT speed up with your next application. Take your time, be yourself and you will get your Trusted Player status back for sure. The Trusted Player status is not going to run away. So there is no reason to speed up !
                Can't trust you because of this ^ . No from me

Comment

Dis http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...6773#post36773

wasn't my fault. I'm Sure 100% i didn't Used. Any Kinda of Cheats

This Was Remi. Fault. i know none gona Trust-What i'm Saying But The good Thing i know is

#ITrustMySelf.

Thanks

Comment

You'd never get my yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pallo View Post
                      Dis http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...6773#post36773

wasn't my fault. I'm Sure 100% i didn't Used. Any Kinda of Cheats

This Was Remi. Fault. i know none gona Trust-What i'm Saying But The good Thing i know is

#ITrustMySelf.

Thanks
                      None of this is my fault, I caught a glimpse of your personality over the queries we exchanged on IRC and from that moment I already told myself I couldn't trust you (I'm no snake, I told you directly at that very time).

Yet you come trying to bounce the fault back at me when I obviously tried to stay out of your own mess.
                      ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
                      Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
                      ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
                      Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Denied, You can re-apply on 2nd January 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X