Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan_Nissan's TP (Trusted Player) clan applycation.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan_Nissan's TP (Trusted Player) clan applycation.

Username: Jan_Nissan[M]
    Any previous names: Jan_Buurman[OMB], Jan_Nissan, Nissan_Skyline, [A]nissan, Nissan_kilmachine.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Jan_Nissan[M]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 376

For me you are still not ready yet, you don't control your anger and you seem to be instantly mad when little things happens, getting trusted player status requires you to be calm and patient, if you are not calm you may get in troubles in your future soon, for example we already talked about this when you went angry about an evader who doesn't ever care about this server and you started to insult him about that.

Maybe next time, negative.

Good luck!

Comment

Okay, thank you anyway i will work on that! It wasn't even my mean to insult te guy. But he started. He really did start the kind of fight with me. I dont know how you think about this but if i may say something... i was insulting i give to that... but i didnt start and tried to help.
      Last edited by Nissan; 23-12-15, 12:15 AM.

Comment

You got jailed by me recently for using commands to avoid your death.

No from me.

Edit. But I've to say that you changed yourself a lot. You're helpfull and you became more active then before. Keep this up and you will get my yes next time.

Do NOT speed up with your Trusted Player Applications.

Just take your time.
        Last edited by Beer; 23-12-15, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
          You got jailed by me recently for using commands to avoid your death.

No from me.

Edit. But I've to say that you changed yourself a lot. You're helpfull and you became more active then before. Keep this up and you will get my yes next time.

Do NOT speed up with your Trusted Player Applications.

Just take your time.
          Thank you very much for your opinion. I really going to work on this and aint going to dissapoint all you admins again. i will follow every rule... going to behave/being nice... and wont dissrespect people. i gonna work on these things and next time mayby have better luck. Thanks again for your opinions.

Comment

Denied, you can re-apply on January 26th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X