• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RADIAS app level 2

Username: RADIAS
    Any previous names: -----
    IRC Nickname (if any): RADIAS
    Time spent in-game (hours): 404+ (24286 minutes)

Note:

I try to help where I can, I've been inactive Slightly (issues of my work and school) but when I enter to GamerX i help and guide all users.

I hope this time give me a chance to prove my efficiency for GamerX

You're a pretty decent player as far as I've seen. Good behavior and helpful in-game (including reporting and individually helping players). On the other hand, you're not really helpful on forum. All of your posts are from a ban appeal and a TP application.

About activity, I remember you used to be decently active in-game. But yeah, you just kind of disappeared not so long ago. I can understand if you had to take care of your real life. It is not a matter for me when players can't be really active that much 'cause we all got a real life and stuff to do. At least I can see you're being decently active again in the last days.

Try to work on your forum's activity. By this, I don't mean posting a lot of unnecessary stuff just to get a higher post count. Just try to help whenever you can and I'll see and appreciate the effort. Also, if you could be as active in-game as you used to be before, it would be nice as well.

If you work on the stuff I mentioned, I'm willing to give you a chance in your next application (in case you're not accepted in this one).

Good luck!
    Last edited by LorSimon; 23-12-15, 06:06 AM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Thanks for you answer Sr LorSimon, I'm working on that
      Last edited by RADIAS; 24-12-15, 03:19 AM.

Comment

i would like to know the opinion of other administrators , please , it is important to improve

Comment

Well, Lorsimon stated all main reasons.
          Another thing what TPs should know, is that double-posting is not accepted here. And you should know that as well..

So as I am agreeing with Lorsimon, I gotta give you a No as well.

Comment

thanks for you answer mr Lames

Comment

Denied, Lorsimon and Lames said everything. If you continue with your good behaviour I'm sure you will get trusted player status the next month

You can reapply in a month.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X