X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd - Trusted Player Application.

Username: Nancy[AS].
    Any previous names: Slashius, Slashius[TLG], Nancy[TLG], etc.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Nancy.
    Time spent in-game (hours): 395 hours; (23726 minutes).

Some things I'd like to add: To be honest, I annoyed admins/players quite much, when I first joined GamerX. I was silly and didn't knew any kind of rules, etc. I broke rules, behaved bad and did many mistakes. Now, I tried to change myself, helped every new players as much as it was possible, reported cheaters/rule-breakers as much as i could, tried not to break any rules and followed them. I improved myself in many ways, sometimes maybe I failed doing so and I'm sorry for that too, but now I believe that I have done everything which was possible for me to do and deserve a chance to prove myself as a good trusted player.

With warm regards,
    Nancy.
    Last edited by Nancy; 28-12-15, 06:56 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Well, I agree with all what you said above, I kept a close eye on you for the past couple of months.
    Good Player, Active, helpful and GamerX expert (you basically know everything )
    Anyways i give a Warm Yes.

a really small detail, you claim that you are a girl and you know it is hard to belive that online,making this situtation clear may help you a lot with your future

since we had such situation so yeah, Good Luck

btw : [17:35:29] -NickServ- Nancy is not registered. ( irc )
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

[13:57] <@GX-10> ** Nancy[AS] (ID:57) has put a bounty of $232 on Power_Max (ID:36)
      [13:57] <@GX-13> ** Nancy[AS] (ID:57) has put a bounty of $232 on Power_Max (ID:36)
      [13:57] <@GX-16> ** Nancy[AS] (ID:57) has put a bounty of $232 on Power_Max (ID:36)
      [13:57] <@GX-18> ** Nancy[AS] (ID:57) has put a bounty of $232 on Power_Max (ID:36)
      [13:57] <@GX-23> ** Nancy[AS] (ID:57) has put a bounty of $232 on Power_Max (ID:36)
      [13:57] <@GX-17> * Admin Blackbird (ID:119) has muted Nancy[AS] (ID:57)
      2.8 Do not flood/spam in the chat or using commands. Admins can see command usage so we will count this as spam.
      No from me.

Comment

I have to give you a negative vote this time, reason is above.

You just registered yourself on IRC after you made your Trusted Player Application. Visit the following link if you have problems with irc. The following link contains information about IRC (KVIrc).

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...S-STEP-BY-STEP

You are active and helpfull, the only advice that I want to give you is following the rules.

Oh and login on IRC everytime. If you didn't logging in on IRC for 30 days your account will be automatically deleted.

Good luck!

Edit Forget what I said about IRC.
        Last edited by Beer; 27-12-15, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          No from me.
          First of all, I didn't spammed intentionally that day. I know you won't believe me, but I had some lags. And after I put bounties on that guy, I was testing it while it spammed twice or more, (that was the only day I spammed, like you said above ^ because as much as I remember, I didn't broke any rules either spammed like that after or before that day.) Anyways, I'm sorry for that. Thanks for replying. ^

Originally posted by Beer View Post
          I have to give you a negative vote this time, reason is above.

You just registered yourself on IRC after you made your Trusted Player Application.
          I registered in IRC with the nick "Nancy" quite before I made this application, but i forgot to activate my account through my email and meanwhile it got deleted.
          Anyways, thanks for replying.
          Last edited by Nancy; 28-12-15, 07:35 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 29th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X