• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fr3zer's app

Username: [ATM]Fr3zer
    Any previous names: LuN[A]Tic, $Sweet
    IRC Nickname: Sweet
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1427 hours
    Extra notes: I gotta admit i was inactive for the past months (busy with stuffs) but ye i'm ready now
    Modified
    Tŕч A𝓰άίħ Iℱ Ƴ๏ Ňαђ ϻέķ IŦ ןάşt Ўέάŕ........ Tŕч A𝓰άίħ ............... βuﻮ 𝓜έ 𝓐𝒻υ 𝓜έ𝓀 Iţ 𝓣𝒽𝒶 Ўέάŕ Ўά

Not-Modified
    Try again if yo nah mek it last year...........Try again................But me afu mek it tha year ya....

I still do not trust you, plus on that you are not reporting at all and i barely see you in-game.

No from me.

Comment

I don't know if you are ready or not, I never saw you that much in-game. Work on your activity and be helpfull on the forums and in-game and you will get my positive vote next time.

Good luck !

Comment

I saw you these last days in-game and I like you, but as you say you were inactive the last months and that's an important fact. Personally, I'd want to see more about you before giving a yes. So it's a no this time.
        Keep working on your activity and show us you can be a helpful player and my vote will change the next time.

Good luck mate, and happy new year!
        Summary of my life:

Comment

Thanks for the feed back guys
          Modified
          Tŕч A𝓰άίħ Iℱ Ƴ๏ Ňαђ ϻέķ IŦ ןάşt Ўέάŕ........ Tŕч A𝓰άίħ ............... βuﻮ 𝓜έ 𝓐𝒻υ 𝓜έ𝓀 Iţ 𝓣𝒽𝒶 Ўέάŕ Ўά

Not-Modified
          Try again if yo nah mek it last year...........Try again................But me afu mek it tha year ya....

Comment

Denied, you can reapply the next month

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X