Clear All

• Tp :)

Username: [KNAJF][AlL_In]
    Any previous names: ThE_CuSs , putnik , Secret_Agent
    IRC Nickname: [KNAJF][AlL_In]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 119

I love this server

Hey!

I'd say that you need to work on your activity, I don't even know you... And you only have a few posts in forums.
    Also, I don't remember you being connected on IRC.

Remember that being active is an important thing, and not only in-game, also on forums and on IRC.

I have to say no this time, and I will ask you to try to be more participatory in-game, on forums and on IRC. When in-game, please, try to interact more with other GX players and to report cheaters and rulebreakers.

Becoming TP is not an easy task and it requires lot of work and effort. I hope you understand it and work harder next time (if this application is finally denied)

Good luck mate!
    Last edited by BlancoLanda; 04-01-16, 10:38 PM.
    Summary of my life:

Comment

I have seen you once in-game even though our timezone is almost the same (Morocco and Serbia), as Admin BlancoLanda mentioned above, you should/need to work on your activity to get the admins' positive votes, work on what BlancoLanda said above, that will help a lot to be the future Trusted Player and get the status.

Since you are inactive, therefore I decided to vote negative on this application, maybe better luck next time, remember to work on your activity to get our positive replies and posts.

Good luck!

Comment

Inactive so it's a no now, good luck!

Comment

Such a complex name, I think I would ve remembered you, but sadly I don.t recall any of your actions ingame. So it is a No. Be more active, and helpful.

Comment

Admins gave you the keys to become a trusted player

Just follow what they said and you will become a trusted player!

So for now your application is denied. You can reapply in a month (06/02/2016).

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X