• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My APP Tp

Username: _Wear_
    Any previous names: -_Elite_ , _Bass_
    IRC Nickname (if any): _Wear_
    Time spent in-game (hours): 161H

Note: im active in-game ,forum and IRC report cheater helpful and i thing im ready to be a tp

I don't know if you were even registered in 2014 but i never seen you back then (Yes i was inactive too, but still, same thing in whole 2015), if you were really registered in 2014 i would've at least seen you one day later, so i can see that you are inactive, and before saying about timezone, we got the same one, it's true that you are active but that is just nowdays, you need more time to gain the privilege of being trusted player in GamerX.

Become more active and i will reply with a good vote next time.

Good luck!

Comment

To be honest, I remember the name "Elite" but I just don.t know how many players with this name are out there.
      I don.t recall to see you with your actual name in game. Or see anything from you that could catch my eye.
      You need to be more active and prove yourself worthy.

No.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        I don't know if you were even registered in 2014 but i never seen you back then (Yes i was inactive too, but still, same thing in whole 2015), if you were really registered in 2014 i would've at least seen you one day later, so i can see that you are inactive, and before saying about timezone, we got the same one, it's true that you are active but that is just nowdays, you need more time to gain the privilege of being trusted player in GamerX.

Become more active and i will reply with a good vote next time.

Good luck!
        ok i will work for that

Comment

Stick to one nick already.

No from me.
          ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
          Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
          ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
          Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Sorry, your application is rejected.

You are not even allowed to post on this time yet, as in your previous application:
            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ll=1#post42437

You may reapply on 1st March 2016. Please make sure you have meet the requirements (both primary and secondary) next time and also try be honest as you want to be a Trusted Player, not a Liar Player.
            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X