X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application

Username: Ammonia[wW]
    Any previous names: BlackClouD[M4], [GS]BlackClouD, Mushkteer[M4], Mr.X[M4], GabbeR[M4]
    IRC Nickname (if any): BlackClouD
    Time spent in-game (hours): 380+ h
    Last edited by Inquistive; 16-02-16, 12:13 PM.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

For me you still doesn't fit the trusted player status, because i barely see you in-game, and last report i've seen from you was like 2 months ago, honestly, and of course i rarely see you helping, very rare, like, never happened these months.

Can't give you positive vote even though you got nice attitude and behaviours, and changes on your acts but that's not enough for the trusted player access, you miss a lot of things for it in my eyes... better luck next application, no from me.

Comment

That's because our timezone is different. My timezone is GMT+5 and idk about yours. Anyway thanks for your vote

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
      ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
      [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

It appears you came back being active half way through january due to your studies.
        Since then, you did provide help and report a decent amount.
        However, as I just stated, kinda just came back so I'll wait a bit and observe you.
        (I'll check after before that time and might modify this post later on)

Neutral for the moment.
        ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
        Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
        ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
        Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Waiting on more votes

Comment

I've seen you in-game: helping, reporting and generally playing well. Haven't seen you do anything wrong, such as breaking rules.
            I don't see you online much either 'cus timezones are different but still, my vote's Yes! Good luck!

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on March the 28th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X