• Show
Clear All

• 2nd TP app

Username :zakariyae
    Any previous names : [l3tab][zakaria]
    Score :6900
    Irc nickname :zakariyae
    Time spent in-game(hours) :230h

sorry for all the mistakes i've done in the past and i promise i won't do it again and i was always trying to help people as much as i can so i wish to be a tp now

I don't see any improvements in your activity on forums since your last app.
    Besides, I don't really know much about you.

I will give this a No though since your activity on forums is rather bad.. Try working on that

Comment

hey lames.. you said i don't help that much are you serious you have to know something i am always helping new players in cmds and everything and i help players who speak arabic like me and about reporting i am trying my best to find hackers and report them but i can't stay all the time searching for them it's a game and i need to enjoy playing there

Comment

Originally posted by zakariyae View Post
        hey lames.. you said i don't help that much are you serious you have to know something i am always helping new players in cmds and everything and i help players who speak arabic like me and about reporting i am trying my best to find hackers and report them but i can't stay all the time searching for them it's a game and i need to enjoy playing there
        Ehm excuse me? Where did I mention, that you do not help or report?
        I clearly said I don't see any improvement in your forum activity and therefor I gave you a negative vote here.

I think I gave a fair reply to your application, if you can't handle it, well thats not my problem.

Comment

I gotta agree with lames. You dont seem to be active on forums at all and I rarely see you ingame.
          No from me.

Comment

Denied, you can re-apply on the 15th of March.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X