X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tp request

Username: [P0W3R]Jad
    Any previous names: BMW_PoWeR [KingDriver]Jad [V]Wolfblood WolfBlood [EliTES]Jad
    IRC Nickname (if any): Jad
    Time spent in-game (hours): 104 Hours

i hope i will be accepted on the Tp request
    I've read all rules and tried to follow them
    also i have tried to play as much as i could as i have been little busy of studying.

Regards.
    Jad
    Last edited by TheGamerJad; 20-02-16, 08:20 PM.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-Instant-lol-!

Its been a month since you got banned for aimbotting. Nope.

Comment

You got jailed by me several times few weeks ago for rulebreaking, no from me.

Comment

Roddja and Cashewz i know that i were a cheater and a rulebreaker But everything changed now so
        Lets forget my bad things and look at the present things i'm changed a lot and i'm much better now
        So lets open a new page and forget my bad things wich i were doing before.

-Regards.
        Jad
        Last edited by TheGamerJad; 23-02-16, 07:50 PM.

Comment

You just got jailed by Cashewz last weeks as he said and banned for hacking aim last month ago.

It's not easy to gain our trust back, it wasn't too long from the last rulebreak, and we never know what the future brings us, so I prefer you to take some time working on your attitudes and acts.

One thing I would like to point out, i barely see you helping, which is an important requirement to be a trusted player, and so do reporting which is also an important requirement, you miss a lot of things.

Also you just hit 100 hours, I don't know why people posting their applications in the moment they hit 100 hours spent in-game, having 100 on your stats, or even requirements, isn't enough for me, it seems like you're rushing for posting your application and your whole objective in this server is just getting promoted.

With that being said above I decide to give you negative vote, if you become a good guy I will vote positive next time, you can be a good guy with following my advices I listed above.

Good luck!

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply the 24th march 2016.
            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X