• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Tp App

Username: Toffee[wW]
    Any previous names: Toffee
    IRC Nickname (if any): Toffee
    Time spent in-game (hours): 101 h
    Extra Info: I do report cheaters, rulebreakers, my behavior is good and im active!
    Last edited by Toffee; 27-02-16, 05:35 PM.

Here is another one just hit 100 hours and posting an application, I know that there is nothing in the requirement post mentions something about this but in my point of view this is not enough at all.

You hit 100 hours which is a nice thing but there is more time for you to show us the good things on your side and start contributing neat work, and what I mean with these words is that you are not ready at all to be a trusted player for mean time, to be more specific I barely see you in-game and rarely reporting, maybe last time I saw you was really long time ago.

With what I listed above I came up with the decision to this application, gonna vote negative this round, maybe better votes next application.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      Here is another one just hit 100 hours and posting an application, I know that there is nothing in the requirement post mentions something about this but in my point of view this is not enough at all.

You hit 100 hours which is a nice thing but there is more time for you to show us the good things on your side and start contributing neat work, and what I mean with these words is that you are not ready at all to be a trusted player for mean time, to be more specific I barely see you in-game and rarely reporting, maybe last time I saw you was really long time ago.

With what I listed above I came up with the decision to this application, gonna vote negative this round, maybe better votes next application.

No from me.

Good luck!
      Even i saw in game one time, that means you are inactive?

Comment

No from me.

Good luck!
        Nothing more to add.

No

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply the 2nd april 2016.
          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X