• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd ReDBuLLMaN's TP app ^^

Username: ReDBullMaN
    Any previous names: No
    IRC Nickname (if any): ReDBullMaN
    Time spent in-game (hours): 117 hours

Hi, I would like to be TP. I reporting Cheaters and rule breakers. Thank you for reading and hopefully you answer positively, thank you.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...LLMaN-s-TP-app
    Originally posted by Lorsimon
    You may reapply the 22nd march 2016.
    Nope.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

I never be TP...

Comment

Keep your head up and have trust in yourself. From what I saw from you are you just a nice player, I can't remember a day that you was punished by an Admin for breaking the rules or something like that. You only have to work on some points to show us that you deserve the Trusted Player status.

The following points are important to earn a positive vote from me in your next Trusted Player Application.

* Try to be active in-game and try to help players whenever they ask for help.
        * Try to be active on the forums and try to help players whenever they ask for help.
        * Try to report players whenever you see a player with misbehaviour or other stuff like rule breaking, hacking/cheating.
        NOTE: It's not easy for everyone to catch a hacker, you need most of the time luck to catch one, but I'm sure that you can do this.

Work on the following things that I have mentioned above and you will probably get my positive vote next time. Oh and may sure that you post your Trusted Player Application in the correct date that has been given by a Management.

You can always send me a private message on the forums or in-game if you need tips and advices from me.

Keep your head up

Comment

Thanks to your impatience now you'll have to wait some more extra days before applying.

You may reapply the 2nd april 2016.
          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X