• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• application

Username:TheEpikPotato
    Any previous names:TheEpikThingy,TheEpikTaco
    IRC Nickname:ThEpikPotato
    Time spent in game:108hours

To be honest, I never seen you, maybe because of timezone difference, but last 3 days when I caught you playing, I saw you that you don't use /Report command, either not helping in the chat when people ask for it, it seems like you don't help nor report when I am asleep.

Well, unfortunately I came up with the vote, and it is negative.

Maybe if you use /report command and start to help there wouldn't be negative votes in your next application (That if this application is denied)

Good luck!

Comment

You made your Trusted Player Application too early in my case of view. You are not helpfull in the forums. I barely see you in-game so I don't received any single report from you. It would be unfair if I judge you about your in-game behaviour as I never saw you in-game. But if I take a look in your forum posts I can judge you. You are not helpfull in the forums, try to become more active to show us the opposites.

Negative vote from me.

You can contact me on IRC or via private messages for usefull tips and information.

Comment

I don't see any help from your side neither any report, try to be helpful and use /report, getting "Trusted Player" is not that much easy, just get 100 hours and posting tp app won't make anyone a Trusted Player, being a good player and being helpful is also needed.

You don't meet the Secondary Requirement, which is:
        you should be helpful in-game and on the forums (which includes helping players, reporting, ...)
        No from me.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on April the 13th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X