X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th - trusted player application.

Username: Nancy
    Any previous names: Slashius, Slashius[TLG], Nancy[AS], Nancy[wW]., etc.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Nancy.
    Time spent in-game (hours): 586 hours; (35219 minutes).
    Last edited by Robo; 10-03-16, 04:55 PM. Reason: name change

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Yo nancy, I always see you helping and reporting but not as much as I expected from you, however the way you are in right now fits the trusted player status even though in my point of view it's not enough.

You deserve my positive vote but in the same time you deserve a negative vote, something inside me prevents me from voting positive in here, no personal problems between me and you.

We had spoke together, you seem to be a very mature guy and fits the level 2, but you know, as I listed earlier you deserve both votes, so I think a neutral would fit the place.

Don't want to vote negative as you have nice behaviours and attitudes with cool acts, but I don't want to vote positive as something inside me tells you gonna do something huge in the future as you got warned for spamming & insulting.

[18:14:14] <@GX-24> * The Oil Rig LMS Event started with 15 players
    [18:14:15] <@GX-26> [19] Nancy[wW]: shut up pls
    [18:14:34] <@GX-24> [19] Nancy[wW]: stfu omg

[16:09:14] <Nancy> Stfu elite
    [16:09:19] <Nancy> Or i will whack you
    [16:09:22] <Eliteus> damn behave
    [16:09:26] <Nancy> shh
    [16:10:18] <Nancy> Shut the fuck up.
    [16:10:22] <Nancy> I am a girl.
    [16:16:26] <Nancy> Why can't you just stfu, elite?
    [16:16:38] <Nancy> If you think I am a boy, then just shut up?

>>>look at the seconds<<<
    [15:56:28] <@GX-11> [164] Nancy[wW]: bujnhgndm
    [15:56:30] <@GX-14> [164] Nancy[wW]: B{OJ ut
    [15:56:31] <@GX-15> [164] Nancy[wW]: knygfv 6rtt6
    [15:56:33] <@GX-19> [164] Nancy[wW]: ops
    ^ you filled 4 lines of the chat with your name, 3+ lines are counted as spam and that what you did there.
    2.8 Do not flood/spam in the chat.
    1.2 Do not flame or insult other players needlessly.
    Had to think twice more about my vote, as I just remembered some logs I saved about you with stupid behaviours towards elite and spams in main chat, which is two rulebreaks that doesn't let a player get a chance for trusted player status.

No from me.

Had to be strict with this as I am always strict with applications, so although we spoke together and we were nearly-friends, I have to be fair.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Blackbird; 04-03-16, 04:19 PM. Reason: Few words needed to be added

Comment

Hey blackbird, all the things you said above ^ are quite right, so first of all I'd like to apologize for what I've done.

And second of all - You only posted mine logs, but I'd like to see elite's one as well, because it was not me who started the fight first, but him. (by pissing me off real bad and teasing me.) So to stop him I had to say those words, (which was offensive in a way) because I thought it's a 18+ game, where words like stfu/fuck are allowed, (?) or even if it isn't, I still regret doing so.
      And as much as I remember, it was about 2 months ago, probably.(?)
      Afterwards, I've never been so stupid towards someone, either acted childish like that. (you can check logs if you wish.)

Mistakes happen, and I'm really sorry for what I've done and for the spam as well, because after that I tried to improve myself a lot tbh, was active even when i had exams, reported cheaters whenever I found them, and if I still lack the chance, then sure thingy, I do deserve your negative vote.
      Sad, you judged my mistake not my improvement.

Anyways, thanks for replying.
      Last edited by Nancy; 05-03-16, 11:06 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Not here to vote again as I already cleared out my negative vote with reasons, I'm here to share some of my answers to your post.

Well, I agree with this point as the game is 18+, but that doesn't mean you should insult players like admins aren't watching, just imagine if your point is true, then why that rule No. 1.2 is here? yeah I know GTA:San Andreas is 18+, but tell me why that rule exist?
        If your point is true, then we shouldn't make that rule from the beginning of the server, we would make GamerX a server where you are free to insult, because its 18+...

18+ means you can swear, not insult, there is difference between "Insult" and "Swear", swearing is allowed on 18+ games with such rules, if you don't get what I meant, you can say "fuck.. I suffocated in a wall" or "fuck.. I blew up my plane" or swearing as jokes (Excluding mother jokes).

Also those inappropriate pictures that are sticked on the walls, you can find them everywhere in the map specially Los Santos, with boobs and stuff, which makes the game 18+.

Yeah, if you read my post correctly, you'll find out that I judged both your mistakes and your improvement, I cleared it out to be understandable as much as I can but meh... it's was english...
        Heres some of your improvements that I have wrote there... if you saw them.
        Don't want to vote negative as you have nice behaviours and attitudes with cool acts
        We had spoke together, you seem to be a very mature guy and fits the level 2
        You deserve my positive vote
        Yo nancy, I always see you helping and reporting but not as much as I expected from you, however the way you are in right now fits the trusted player status even though in my point of view it's not enough.
        Didn't put the the mistakes as you already saw them.

And here are Elite's logs,
        [15:08:54] <Eliteus> hey nancy dude how ya doing and Hey marisa sista!!!!!!
        [15:09:00] <Nancy> Stfu elite
        [15:09:05] <Nancy> Or i will whack you
        [15:09:08] <Eliteus> damn behave
        [15:09:12] <Nancy> shh
        [15:09:18] <Nancy> Wtf
        [15:09:21] <Nancy> lol
        [15:09:54] <Eliteus> breh so why you say u a girl bruh? u wanted to pik up boys?
        [15:10:04] <Nancy> Shut the fuck up.
        [15:10:07] <Nancy> I am a girl.
        [15:10:36] <+Seven_of_Nine> by nature?
        [15:10:52] <Eliteus> By machines
        [15:11:01] <Eliteus> cuz fuck nature
        [15:11:26] <Nancy> ...
        [15:12:10] <+Seven_of_Nine> hm girl by machines .. now how does that work?
        [15:12:28] <Nancy> ...
        [15:12:29] <+Seven_of_Nine> yeah or sunflower seeds
        [15:13:17] <Eliteus> why would someone lie they are a girl when they are a boy
        [15:13:35] <Nancy> Lol wtf
        [15:15:36] <Eliteus> nancy voice changing app is very popular download it
        [15:16:10] <Nancy> Why can't you just stfu, elite?
        [15:16:22] <Nancy> If you think I am a boy, then just shut up?
        [15:16:27] <Nancy> And don't talk to me?
        [15:16:29] <Nancy> Simple af.
        [15:16:41] <+Seven_of_Nine> oh someone's getting defensive
        [15:17:44] <Eliteus> mm acting defensive. pretty common in masculine behaviour seven of nine
        [15:17:54] <+Seven_of_Nine> not u nub lol
        [15:18:01] <+Seven_of_Nine> i meant him/her xD
        [15:18:06] <Eliteus> exactly its a free country
        [15:18:31] <Eliteus> meh bangladesh doesnt have enough girls it seems
        To be honest there is nothing offensive on what Eliteus said, that's how I see it, don't know how other people do.
        Still on my negative vote.
        Last edited by Blackbird; 07-03-16, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Agree with BB.
          And just being honest, I don't like your behavior, and the way you talk to our players. If you wish to reach level 2 one day, it requires that you act more mature and respectful
          [14:16] <@GX-06> 2[123] 7Ray_Diamonds: whos the hell nancy
          [14:17] <@GX-16> 2[30] 7Nancy[wW]: Your mom.
          "..second of all - You only posted mine logs, but I'd like to see elite's one as well, because it was not me who started the fight first, but him. (by pissing me off real bad and teasing me.) So to stop him I had to say those words, (which was offensive in a way) because I thought it's a 18+ game, where words like stfu/fuck are allowed, (?) or even if it isn't, I still regret doing so."
          Just an advice for you, if there's someone who's pissing you off, the best way is to ignore him/her or report for using abusive language towards you (or w/e he/she did).. Simple.. But in this case eliteus did nothing wrong as it seems.

"To be honest there is nothing offensive on what Eliteus said, that's how I see it, don't know how other people do."
          +1

..and this
          I don't know what happened between you and sibaren today, but anyway it made me realize that you haven't improved much.
          [11:23] <@GX-26> 2[118] 7Nancy[wW]: Dude, please.
          [11:23] <@GX-27> 2[62] 7Sibaren_Girl: shut your blody face
          [11:23] <@GX-08> 2[118] 7Nancy[wW]: And you stop whoring.
          If you keep doing the way you do/did above (I'm pointing at my logs and Blackbird's logs), you are never gonna get the status. Just work on your behavior/attitude a bit and you will make it some day.

No from me. Sorry..
          Last edited by Roddja; 07-03-16, 06:03 PM.

Comment

It's a no from me. Reasons are above.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

My vote is going to be NO here,
              If you need reasons just read other admins reply above, your behavior is not good, be a good player and maybe you can get my yes next time.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on April the 13th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X