• Show
Clear All

• App Tp !!

Username: _HyriX_
    Any previous names: _Wear_
    IRC Nickname (if any): _Wear_
    Time spent in-game (hours): 185+

i Thing im reddy to be an tp
    Last edited by HyriX; 12-03-16, 09:41 PM.

plzz Reply

Comment

You are not ready for level 2. Your activity in-game is alright. But you are NOT helpfull. I only see you playing arround and having fun in-game.

Try to become more active and helpfull in-game and in the forums aswell. You can always contact me if you need any kind of advice or help.

Sorry, I have to give you a negative vote this time. Work on the things I've mentioned above and you will probably get my positive vote next time. Just a tip: Do NOT speedup with your Trusted Player Applications. Take your time, learn from others and work on yourself for a period. This will increase your chances for positive votes. Just be patient and you will get level 2 one day !

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
        You are not ready for level 2. Your activity in-game is alright. But you are NOT helpfull. I only see you playing arround and having fun in-game.

Try to become more active and helpfull in-game and in the forums aswell. You can always contact me if you need any kind of advice or help.

Sorry, I have to give you a negative vote this time. Work on the things I've mentioned above and you will probably get my positive vote next time. Just a tip: Do NOT speedup with your Trusted Player Applications. Take your time, learn from others and work on yourself for a period. This will increase your chances for positive votes. Just be patient and you will get level 2 one day !
        ty for reply , i will work for that

Comment

Imo you need some more time to improve, you're not ready yet but work on things like helping in game and on forums and you might get my positive vote next time!

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on April the 17th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X