• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abubaker's TP Application

Username: Abubaker[UKR]
    Any previous names: Abubaker_[TMT]
    IRC Nickname (if any): Abubaker
    Time spent in-game (hours): 413 h
    Some Information I Want To Speak: I know that i wasnt here for over 8 months and i started playing about 3 or 4 days ago and i was a little early in applying tp application it is because i was getting bored. I had lots of frnds 8 months ago and i told them i wont be coming to play becuz i got to study becuz of my exams and when i came some days ago and check if my frnds are still here they arent they are all gone and i miss them also. When i try to become frnds with these new people they wont even talk to me. Even if i say that whoever finds me first will get 20 or 30 cookies they wont even come thats why i applied for the tp. I would like to become frnds with them. These people will only talk to people like tps and admins and many famous people in the server. I will also help people like i helped the last time. I will keep reporting hackers everytime i see them. Some admins and tps know me and they are also my frnds and i likes to talk to them but they are always busy and i cant talk to them and i am alone. I dont know if u admins will make me tp or not but if u didnt make me tp its ok i will get bored again and play alone but if u make me tp it would be happy for me and i would help others and be frnds with everyone. I dont know its ur choice for making me tp or not and i am thinking i wont get tp but if i did get it would be awesome thx. I will keep reporting and help people if i am tp or not thx.
    Last edited by Abubaker34; 28-03-16, 04:09 PM.

"Trusted Player" status is not for making friends, You are Inactive, just came back to GamerX a few days ago after 8 months, this will not make you a Trusted Player, being Active is very important for getting tp status and I don't see you helping players or reporting,

No from me.

Comment

Sorry but that's not how this works. You need to earn trusted player status and it won't be given to you so you can make friends. I have a bunch of level 1 friends and people's level does not make a difference in who I choose to befriend and it doesn't effect most other people too. If you wanna make friends, I suggest playing more, making jokes and having a good sense of humor about things and trying to help people.

Comment

Nothing more to add. It's a negative vote from me as well.

Comment

Then its sure that i wont get tp . Mattite or any other lvl 10 admins deny my tp application i dont want to see anymore replies and i dont care also so deny it ok i dont want to see anymore replies. bye

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 5th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X