• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application

Username: iceCupa
    Any previous names:[AC]iceCupa
    IRC Nickname (if any): iceCupa
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1670+

I really regret what happened in the past, not stupid to keep making same mistake over again, thats all i would like to add about that.
    Been around and geared up.

Edit: didn't want to add another post for this, restarted again on february 2016 not a week ago, guess there's a little confusion here?
    Regards
    -iceCupa.
    Last edited by iceCupa; 02-04-16, 09:41 PM.

Positive vote from me. You are helpfull and active. I'd like to see you as a Trusted Player.

Comment

You're an old player, Good Player.
      YES

Comment

I gotta admit he's an old player, but he started playing here again like 1 week ago I guess, that's not enough activity to fullfill the needed requirment for this status. Maybe next time ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
          I gotta admit he's an old player, but he started playing here again like 1 week ago I guess, that's not enough activity to fullfill the needed requirment for this status. Maybe next time ^^
          Not going to vote but i hope other admins will not misunderstood because you mentioned about requirements.
          In my log, he has been active since 27th January 2016 (not February as iceCupa himself mentioned, and not a week ago). It's perhaps because timezone differences.

So continue voting...
          Last edited by Robo; 03-04-16, 05:49 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Everybody in this planet makes mistakes, and I gotta admit I made mistakes as well, even huge ones, but everyone deserves a chance as well, your mistake was huge where you cheated once as a Trusted Player, which is the last thing we expect from a trusted player who tends to follow the rules and know every single one, however, I like giving chances, specially to the ones who deserve it, it's been a long time since that happened, I hope you've learned from your mistakes that happened 3 years ago, and the hack you used taught you a lesson.

The right vote that would fit in here is positive, as we all deserve chances, but still, don't disappoint us again in case if you get your status back.

Yes from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Lol, fuck no. You were on the never to be TP list, then you eventually got TP and cheated. You're never to be trusted.

Comment

I have to agree with Maze.

It's a No.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I hate lying, but seriously I don't see you reporting, I only see you racing, or going in events etc you don't report that much, Its not that "while I am in game I don't see you reporting" my irc logs are empty I only find 2 reports from your side on 26 March, before and till now no reports from your side(idk if its timezone problem or what but in my view you don't report that much), I see many players who "Struggle" to find hackers and then report them but I guess if you by mistake find anything weird thing then you report other then that you don't report that much,

I know you are a good player and you were a TP before, but right now its a No from me.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 5th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X