• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Application

Username: [ATM]Toffee
    Any previous names: Toffee, Toffee[wW], [iQ]Toffee
    IRC Nickname (if any): Toffee
    Time spent in-game (hours): 168 hours.
    Extra Info: I'm ready for it because i'm a helpful player, hope i get accepted.

I will not take part in the vote but I don't like your behaviour on our forum at all. You are a bit agressive on some posts and I really don't like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
      I will not take part in the vote but I don't like your behaviour on our forum at all. You are a bit agressive on some posts and I really don't like this.
      Yes you are right, i was agressive on some posts after admin beer jailed me.

Comment

There's a long way for you to get TP, because you are too new here and you are not familiar with all the stuff in my opinion. All I can tell for you now is to follow the rules and never make a problem bigger than it actually is.

No from me.

Comment

There's a long way for you to get TP, because you are too new here and you are not familiar with all the stuff in my opinion. All I can tell for you now is to follow the rules and never make a problem bigger than it actually is.
          I think he said it all.
          No from me.

Comment

Hi Toffee,

I don't want to take a part as well in this Trusted Player Application as we had a little conflict a week ago. Anyways, I only came here to tell you something. Don't get me wrong or something. It's only just a point where you have to work on.

Try to change your behaviour to other players/Admins. You don't need to agree with everyone, as everyone has their own opinion about something. But you should try to stay nice. Like the Admin complaint you made about me. You didn't talked to me in a nice way and I can understand that from your side as you were jailed unfairly in your eyes. What I'm trying to say is that you have to stay nice, even if someone is abusing you as example. People will listen to you when you're talking calm instead of talking in a rude or negative way.

That's the thing I wanted to say to you. You're really helpfull in-game by helping players when they're asking for it and by reporting rulebreakers/hackers. Try to become more helpfull in the forums as well.

Work on the things I've mentioned above, and you will get my positive vote next time.

Comment

Everything been said above, no from me.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 6th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X