• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mody's Apllecationi

Username: X_MoDy
    Any Previous Name: Resto_Role
    IRC Nickname (if any): X_MoDy
    Time spent in-game (hours): 104 h
    Some Information I Want To Speak: i'm starting play here from 2014 or 2015 But i don't Understand That Beacuse Thst i'm Not Made /register i'm didn't do that beacuse i'm not intersted Beacuse at This Time i was playing Clash Of Clans and not Interated To Playing Samp But when i'm Playing this server at Weeks i Have +2k Score and 104 Hours And Dodo Teached Me How To Playing this rules Ans He Told Me About server Rules and commands But i'm who Training My Self To get This Skills But i'm think i'm Ready To Be Tursted Player beacuse i'm Helping players and Active player and I maybe all My Friends Tp's but here I Think No One sees Me Helping Newbie Players or any player No I Heapling player at private Beacuse When Some one ask qution at Global Chat i saw all Players helped him I don't like help him After all Helped him beacuse Maybe some one maybe Think i'm Told the same words like him But i Promise All If i'm Be Tp i-m Gonna help Players and Be active and Work Hard.
    And Thanks.

Guys soory i'm Wrote subject wrong I Can't Edite it

Comment

One of the worst spammers on forum, very annoying and you are just one warn away from a permanent forum ban.
      No from me.
      Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 04-04-16, 04:58 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Admin Toxic_Ro said everything. No from me as well.

Edit.

Work on yourself, by helping players in the forums and in-game. Plus work on your English, as I don't understand what you are saying. You don't need to speak English very well, but try to increase your English with time.

Work on the things I said above and you will probably get my positive ote next time. For information and help, feel free to PM me, in the forums, IRC or in-game
        Last edited by Beer; 04-04-16, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Jailed you just today for breaking obvious and major rules, such as using weapon bug in redzone WHILE fighting, and having bad behaviours towards players after you got jailed by me, as a person who wants to be a trusted player and reach this privilege, must follow all the rules, even minor ones or small ones, that's the first essential requirements.

If you need logs about the happening, you can contact me in either IRC, here or in game.

Also, you've got banned like twice or 3 times before on the forums, I don't remember exactly, which is a negative point which darkens your path to be a trusted player and decreases so much chances.

Work on your behaviours and grow up on your acts. Pardon me, but you act so immature.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post

Edit.

Work on yourself, by helping players in the forums and in-game. Plus work on your English, as I don't understand what you are saying. You don't need to speak English very well, but try to increase your English with time.

Work on the things I said above and you will probably get my positive ote next time. For information and help, feel free to PM me, in the forums, IRC or in-game
            I'm Not Try It Again From 2 Time
            Originally posted by Beer View Post

Edit.

I Knew my english is Bad But i Can Helping Myself By Transltion
            Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
            Jailed you just today for breaking obvious and major rules, such as using weapon bug in redzone WHILE fighting, and having bad behaviours towards players after you got jailed by me, as a person who wants to be a trusted player and reach this privilege, must follow all the rules, even minor ones or small ones, that's the first essential requirements.

If you need logs about the happening, you can contact me in either IRC, here or in game.

Also, you've got banned like twice or 3 times before on the forums, I don't remember exactly, which is a negative point which darkens your path to be a trusted player and decreases so much chances.

Work on your behaviours and grow up on your acts. Pardon me, but you act so immature

Good luck!
            Black,Jordi Is Big Liaar And Maybe You Knew That And i didn't Do That. But That's Your Opnion and i'm Respect Him
            Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 05-04-16, 07:30 AM. Reason: Put all three posts content here to avoid the triple post

Comment

Can't belive you are breaking the forum rules even on your TP Application (triple posting). I really think you are trolling right now to just mess with us, because after so many forum bans, you still didn't understood anything. There's no need to speak a very good english to understand that.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 6th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X