This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for Trusted Player :)

I am Applying for Trusted Player I am Applying for a Trusted Player cauz I want to help Admins, Players , and many more please : Accept this Thread

-Froggy

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
    I am Applying for Trusted Player I am Applying for a Trusted Player cauz I want to help Admins, Players , and many more please : Accept this Thread

-Froggy
    DeadPool

Comment

A) You dont meet the requirements. And you posted your application in wrong format.
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
      B) You tried to login ingame with my account after I left the game.
      C) Just no..

Comment

This is not a way to post a Trusted Player Application, you should "Read" before posting, but if you don't know its ok, click here>>>http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
        and read each and every single word (that will help you to see what you need for this status) and after reading post application in given Format, then I guess we can see what do you have and what do you need,

and post your "Correct" name which you use, about the first name "Froggy" it has 9 Minutes and about your "DeadPool" it has 39 Minutes which is not enough for this status, you need 100 hours (6000 Minutes), after reading you can reply here by the correct format, also use "Edit Post" button instead of posting another post.

Didn't saw Roddja already replied, I was typing, After viewing point (B) its a NO from my side as well.
        Last edited by Instant; 07-04-16, 12:35 PM. Reason: Editing

Comment

Roddja.. Are you mad at Me?

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 9th, 2016. Make sure you meet the requirements next time.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X