• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webb's Trusted Player Application!

Username: Webb

Any previous names: Had many.

IRC Nickname (if any): Webb

Time spent in-game (hours): 4466 Hours.

I'm most active on IRC and In-game, and trying improve my activity in forums too. I'm very much helpful in-game and always report cheaters

~Webb.
    Have a good day
    Last edited by Will; 24-04-16, 05:50 AM.

You just came back from inactivity and you're applying for TP in the same month.

Way to early. Take your time and don't speed up with your applications. Negative vote from me.

Comment

Defiently Yes from me.
      You have spent enough time to deserve this status. You help a lot even tho I didn't see you report that much. However, I have seen enough effort from you to become a TP.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Just came back from inactivity as pointed out by Beer, no.

Also if I remember correctly you've had your status removed in the past (more than once?), can you give the reasons for this?

Comment

I can't deny the fact that you just came back from inactivity which is a small negative thing, but also while pointing out your positive things I find a lot of things to point out here, at the first sight you rushed at the positive things and always dashing into being friendly and helping admins catching the bad guys. To be honest your name always lies down on my screen every single time someone asks for help (For example the Vietnamese guy who asked for help lately), and always appear to be a good man with a sense of helping, aside from that, your behaviour is quite suitable for the status acting in the good way to deserve this level 2, so that is all I literally need to give a positive vote, just keep it up boy

I'm certain on the vote I will give on this application, with all these wonderful work and joyful additions I'll go for a positive vote undoubtedly.

Yes from me.

Good luck!

EDIT: psst! yo maze! it's not spiderweb ^^
          Last edited by Blackbird; 25-04-16, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Sometimes you're when I'm the only admin ingame, and you are a really active and helpful player, I mean, sometimes players just ignore what they see, but you act different, as blackbird says that you were inactive for a while but now you are really taking this serious, I always think that people who really care about something, will work for it, no matter the issue, and you're the eg. You got my positive vote.

Comment

I don't know you that well yet but I trust you somewhat. You're definitely helpful, friendly and you report people and I hope you don't go back inactive as that would suck... but for now, yes from me and stay active

Comment

You haven't been active long at all, I also noticed you have impatiently messaged admins about your reports even though some are wrong.. No for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                  You haven't been active long at all, I also noticed you have impatiently messaged admins about your reports even though some are wrong.. No for now.
                  I regret my mistake made there, I was inactive I do agree with that! But lately, I'm mostly active in-game & IRC.

Thanks everyone for your valuable votes

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 27th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X