• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Application, Toffee.

Username: Toffee[M4]
    Any previous names: Toffee, Toffee[wW], [iQ]Toffee, [ATM]Toffee
    IRC Nickname (if any): Toffee
    Time spent in-game (hours): 238 hours
    Extra info: i've improved my behaviour and i report rulebreakers/hackers.
    Last edited by Toffee; 06-05-16, 05:09 PM.

Sometimes you act smartass acting like you know everything sometimes while you are wrong which I totally disagree on, plus, I can see there is no efforts put on this application, you don't help at all, and no, before you post about timezone, I'm here everyday since 10 AM GMT to 0 AM GMT (for me) watching every from either IRC or in-game; just mentioning that to avoid the timezone post, in that moment I don't see you helping.

I recommend you to stop being a "smartass" knowing everything while sometimes you fail, and probably help players instead of "knowing everything" then I may vote positive on your next application.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      Sometimes you act smartass acting like you know everything sometimes while you are wrong which I totally disagree on, plus, I can see there is no efforts put on this application, you don't help at all, and no, before you post about timezone, I'm here everyday since 10 AM GMT to 0 AM GMT (for me) watching every from either IRC or in-game; just mentioning that to avoid the timezone post, in that moment I don't see you helping.

I recommend you to stop being a "smartass" knowing everything while sometimes you fail, and probably help players instead of "knowing everything" then I may vote positive on your next application.

No from me.
      The problem is still there, timezone. my timezone is GMT+5.. thats why we both see each other rarely in-game. Anyways thanks for your vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        The problem is still there, timezone. my timezone is GMT+5.. thats why we both see each other rarely in-game. Anyways thanks for your vote.
        Please read my vote completely, I said "The time when I catch you in-game either from IRC or in-game I see no efforts, whether 2 or more hours I see you from IRC"

Plus, my current timezone is GMT +1 which is 4 hours difference, and as I wake up early and sleep late leaving IRC open, I don't see you helping that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          I confirm this, it's exactly the same thing as you did here : http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...8623#post48623

Maybe next time, definitely not now.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
            I confirm this, it's exactly the same thing as you did here : http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...8623#post48623

Maybe next time, definitely not now.
            I'm not the only one who do this, try to point out my positive things also.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
              I'm not the only one who do this, try to point out my positive things also.
              If you see someone else rulebreaking, you preffer to do the same instead of reporting him, you just gave us a reason why you are not ready to be Trusted Player.

I don't actually see anything positive in seeing you warning other players with forum ban. You just broke a important forum rule which is the following :
              7.4 Please leave the moderating of the forums to the moderators/admins, acting like an admin and/or warning people of possible consequences regarding bans/demotions may result in a warning followed by actions deemed necessary by admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
                If you see someone else rulebreaking, you preffer to do the same instead of reporting him, you just gave us a reason why you are not ready to be Trusted Player.

I don't actually see anything positive in seeing you warning other players with forum ban. You just broke a important forum rule which is the following :
                I just broke "an" important rule, i apologize.

Comment

Seems like you can't take that you are wrong and accept votes from other Admins that posted their opinions, you even went stubborn to me when you complained over someone while you were wrong. It's not good to argue if you are not right and keep saying you are right and if you are right then arguing is good since you'll fix something by explaining them what they did wrong , but 90% of times you are totally wrong and you can't accept the fact that you are wrong.
                  Work on that if you really want to be level 2 since i doubt any Admin will feel like you are worth for level upgrade.

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 9th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X