X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan nissans TP application.

Username: Jan_Nissan
    Any previous names: [A]Nissan, Nissan_kilmachine, Nissan, Jan_buurman, Nissan[M] Jan_Nissan[wW]
    IRC Nickname (if any): Jan_Nissan
    Time spent in-game (hours): 937 hours
    Last edited by Nissan; 15-05-16, 09:18 AM. Reason: Name changed

You are a really good player, you are very active but I barely I see you reporting, that doesn't means that your are not helpful, because you're helpful in few aspects and I recognize the hard wok, I've received reports of you specially about Death Evade, tho I never saw you doing that, but at least 2 reports for the same reason. I don't really know what's happening right there.

I'm going to say "Yes" Because you clearly changed and take this different, I'm ignoring such reports, because sometimes lot of players reports are just because they shot to someone, and that person avoid the shots in fact that he/she don't want to fight, so that's why I ignored it. It could be worse, so don't make me change my way to see you. Take care

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
      You are a really good player, you are very active but I barely I see you reporting, that doesn't means that your are not helpful, because you're helpful in few aspects and I recognize the hard wok, I've received reports of you specially about Death Evade, tho I never saw you doing that, but at least 2 reports for the same reason. I don't really know what's happening right there.

I'm going to say "Yes" Because you clearly changed and take this different, I'm ignoring such reports, because sometimes lot of players reports are just because they shot to someone, and that person avoid the shots in fact that he/she don't want to fight, so that's why I ignored it. It could be worse, so don't make me change my way to see you. Take care
      Thanks for the opinion and i can tell you i aint rulebreaking
      Last edited by Nissan; 09-05-16, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Considering what happened lately is not a satisfaction and really disappoint me, which begs a question about a former trusted player acting with childish behaviors and insulting other people while they are offline, the question remains here is how will it go throughout your journey of being a trusted player? I doubt you'll do it with a nice way as what happened lately is miserable according to this manner you currently have, change the way you act and I will certainly vote positive.

I have a suggestion to this application before I finish my vote, I recommend you to work on your behavior before posting the next application, I know we've dealt with this on private but it's too early and I can't tell if you gonna make it through, if you offer yourself some time to think about your behavior, I will then undoubtedly vote positive as mentioned before forgetting your residual mess you've left before.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          Considering what happened lately is not a satisfaction and really disappoint me, which begs a question about a former trusted player acting with childish behaviors and insulting other people while they are offline, the question remains here is how will it go throughout your journey of being a trusted player? I doubt you'll do it with a nice way as what happened lately is miserable according to this manner you currently have, change the way you act and I will certainly vote positive.

I have a suggestion to this application before I finish my vote, I recommend you to work on your behavior before posting the next application, I know we've dealt with this on private but it's too early and I can't tell if you gonna make it through, if you offer yourself some time to think about your behavior, I will then undoubtedly vote positive as mentioned before forgetting your residual mess you've left before.

No from me.

Good luck!
          I got you'r point and i know there happend a few things lately wich i can tell their solved now...me and the individual are like good friends again aslong i know but still i understand you'r point and will go work on that, thanks!

Comment

To be honest the reason you've left the TP Status is definitely the worst reason I ever heard since I started playing here and I'm not kidding.

I doubt you deserve to get it back now but maybe later.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
              To be honest the reason you've left the TP Status is definitely the worst reason I ever heard since I started playing here and I'm not kidding.

I doubt you deserve to get it back now but maybe later.
              So that means it's a No from you?

Comment

You are an active and helpfull person here in GamerX. But your behaviour is not really good at all. Sometimes you are seeking for attention in a wrong way, or you will become extremely mad about stupid little things. You should stop taking care about people in-game who are talking about you behind your back. It's just a "game". You shouldn't be mad about such things. This things will only ruin your behaviour.

I am getting tired of people who are asking for a demotion when they have some troubles with other TPs as example. Asking for a demotion is not a good way to solve problems with other players. If you don't like someone, fine. You can just ignore that player. You don't have to ask for a demotion.

It's a negative vote from me. I have nothing against you. You are a player from my country, and I can see how you behave sometimes more then other Admins do. As we are speaking the same language.

I have to give you a negative vote, for yourself. Just work more on your behaviour to avoid demotions in the future.

Good luck.

PS. I know that you're friendly. I only want to give you more time to work on yourself. You will be an awesome TP in the future of you work on the things I've mentioned above.
                Last edited by Beer; 14-05-16, 12:59 PM.

Comment

You should stop to beg admins to give you things. You always want some special weapons, happy hour vehicles, godmodes etc. When an admin says no to you you keep asking other admins for the same thing and thats something what makes me to vote negative. You won't get any advantages from me. Not every day at every time. Its okay to ask for things but you exaggerate a bit.

And I really don't know why players have started to say 'wb' to every admin or TP who joins the server. If you try to get extra points I can tell you this is the wrong way. You don't need to asslick us - I dont know what others try to achieve by this. Admins are players like all the others too. We just work here.
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                  * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 16th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X