• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted player application

Username: Crazyyy.Mannn
    Any previous names: Crazyyy.Mannn
    IRC Nickname (if any): Crazyy.Mannn
    Time spent in-game (hours): 240h
    The first i wanna say " My behavior IG is very mature and helpful. I always help those who need help and guide them towards the right path. I'm helpful on forums, IG, and even I try to help players via IRC.I want to write letters to people give me a chance to participate in the great family of trusted player.I would do this by creating Goo's, Organizing RT's, Using the /cd command etc.My time in the game most often and I think that time will help a lot of people in sever.I think there will be those who say it is "Too early".But not I think I know most of my command while sever. I also understand the rules in sever. i can also use time to guide new players to follow the rules of gamerx.If possible please give me a chance to prove it and at the same time for everyone to get a chance to receive help from me"
    Last edited by Crazyy Mannn; 17-05-16, 11:54 PM.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...7401-Ban-Appel

That appeal wipes everything positive you had before, which leads me to vote negative to this application as positive things wont work in this case and can't help you nor get you out of this.

Further hacks or rulebreaks will be met with massive punishments and other bad things, so keep it clean during the time you will work on your attitude, it will be much appreciative and well contributed so we all vote yes to give you a chance to be a trusted player.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Admin has returned to me purity . I was unband by admin . I knew it would adversely affect me much . Thank you for your vote . Wish you a good day Blackbird. I will try harder to improve themselves and to regain the trust of the people

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 27th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X