X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP Applicant, Shifty

-------------------------------------------

► You must have been registered for at least one and a half months, and have played frequently.
    ► You must have an acceptable amount of online time: more than 100 hours on the account you apply with
    ► You must be reasonably active on the forums (and registered).

► You should have been following our server, forum, IRC and TP rules.
    ► You should have a good behavior in general.
    ► You should be helpful in-game and on the forums (which includes helping players, reporting, ...)
    ► You should at least understand the most basic English.

Username:

IG: Shifty[xH]
    Forum: Shifty

Any previous names:

Shadick

I started playing GamerX in March, 2016

IRC Nickname (if any)::

My IRC Nickname is Shifty

Time spent in-game (hours):

My Total time spent IG is 235 hours.

Why do I want this position:

Entertainment for the players

I want this position mainly and primarily to create some fun going atmosphere for all the players. I would do this by creating Goo's, Organizing RT's, Using the /cr command etc. Getting this rank would mean alot to me, I'm loving this server ever since I joined and it will only increase my love for the community if I get this rank. It doesn't mean that I will leave and/or not love the server If I get denied.

Cracking down hackers/cheaters:

Look, I understand how the system works. If I had a dollar for every time I've encountered/reported a cheater/hacker, I'd be a billionaire. With the new commands and features, I would dedicate myself more towards in keeping the server clean.

Why should I be given this position:

Past Experience

I've been playing SA-MP since 2011, during this time I faced a lot of ups and downs. I have been a lead-administrator(level 3) in a very famous server known as ***, where level 5 was owner. I have also served my duties as an administrator in a popular server back in 2012 known as SF-SE. In short I have the experience of handling high levels.

Not too early

I know a lot of the administrators would come up saying "Way too early" or "Know the community a bit more". My response to these questions would be that I'm a veteran when it comes to Stunt/Freeroam or similar servers. I myself, have owned a couple of successful communities with a playerbase of 20-30. I know everything there is to know about GamerX and it's commands.

Constant Reporting

I have been doing literally all the good things that a TP should do, and obviously avoiding the null ones. I've been constantly reporting hackers and rule breakers whenever I see them. Usually my time in gX passes around by hunting hackers and rule breakers. Almost all of my reports ended up in getting the target person kicked and sometimes banned.

Helpful Behaviour

My behavior IG is very mature and helpful. I always help those who need help and guide them towards the right path. I'm helpful on forums, IG, and even I try to help players via IRC.

Knowing many Languages

I was born and raised in US due to this very particular reason, My English skills are pretty commendable. My English still has room to grow as it isn't my native language. I know many other languages such as Urdu, Hindi etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Any type of constructive criticism will be highly appreciated as it will help me to grow even more.
    Thanks for reading,

Shifty.
    Last edited by Shifty; 18-05-16, 10:31 AM. Reason: Time Updation

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Even if you are quiet new in the community I trust you. You are helpful in game and you seem to wanna contribute to our community. Yes from me.

Comment

EDIT

Negative vote from me. The logs that Admin Toxic_Ro has mentioned shows me that you are too new here. Follow the rules, take your time and don't speed up with creating TP Applications.
      Last edited by Beer; 19-05-16, 09:54 AM.

Comment

EDIT :

19:42:01] * PM from Shifty[xH] (ID:18) to MaxSafy (ID:46): ..
        [19:42:03] * PM from Shifty[xH] (ID:18) to MaxSafy (ID:46): ..!
        [19:42:04] * PM from Shifty[xH] (ID:18) to MaxSafy (ID:46): ..!!
        [19:42:04] * PM from Shifty[xH] (ID:18) to MaxSafy (ID:46): ..!!!
        [19:42:05] * PM from Shifty[xH] (ID:18) to MaxSafy (ID:46): ..!!!!
        [19:42:06] * PM from Shifty[xH] (ID:18) to MaxSafy (ID:46): ..!!!!!
        You spammed today, I take back my positive vote for now.
        Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 18-05-16, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Very helpful and mature player, yes from me !

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
            Even if you are quiet new in the community I trust you. You are helpful in game and you seem to wanna contribute to our community. Yes from me.
            Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Originally posted by Beer View Post
            I trust in Management Rick his words. Positive vote from me as well.

Don't waste this chance.
            I won't let you guys down, Thanks for your vote.

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
            Yes from me, very active, and I can figure out you are a mature guy just by reading your posts.
            Thanks for you vote, much appreciated.

Originally posted by Cashewz
            Reasons are above, yes from me aswell.
            Many thanks for the kind reply.

Originally posted by Adriana View Post
            Very helpful and mature player, yes from me !
            I greatly appreciate your kind words.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

You should fit in quite well, DO NOT waste this chance as I see you might as well do, in Toxic`s reply !
              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
                EDIT :
                You spammed today, I take back my positive vote for now.
                Well, quite sincerely It is not something I do all the time. It was just a mild retaliation towards the maddening, provocative, and galling behavior I got from a couple of my muckers. I admit what I did was wrong and blameworthy, I even got the retribution for it.

After this inculpate act, I'm trying my best to pay no heed to these exasperating and annoying behaviors or comments.

I once again would like to apologize for my act, and I would like to persuade everyone that this won't happen again.

I respect your opinion, Thanks for the vote.
                Have a good day.

Comment

Shifty[xH] (ID:107) has been banned by Admin kqhk (ID:65) for do some explain in ban appeal
                  recently you did spam [admin toxic mentioned ] and you got banned by admin kqhk so big NO from me .

Comment

Originally posted by BreakDown View Post
                    recently you did spam [admin toxic mentioned ] and you got banned by admin kqhk so big NO from me .
                    I have already stated my stance on the spamming issue. I wasn't banned by kqhk for using any kind of hacks, breaking any rules, or having a bad behavior. It was a misunderstanding between me and my brother's account. My brother was connected to the game while I was too, he was using hacks around the server and I reported him. I did not know that he was my brother, He got kicked and after a few while I got banned too.

However, I respect your opinion. Thanks for voting
                    Have a good day.

Comment

[11:30] <@GX-08> 02,00[74] 11,14Clan Chat Shifty[xH]: Roddja's been acting wierd actually
                      [11:36] *@GX-17:%#gamerX* 05,00* PM from Shifty[xH] (ID:74) to Nancy[xH] (ID:1): YOU CHANGED ALONGWITH Roddja
                      [11:37] *@GX-04:%#gamerX* 05,00* PM from Shifty[xH] (ID:74) to Nancy[xH] (ID:1): Roddja hasn't even replied on my tp aap

[11:38] <@GX-27> 2[74] 07,01Shifty[xH] to IRC: Since I got that goo off max, you're been kind of ignoring me
                      Really.. its like my "obligation" to reply on your application?
                      And about ignoring part..As I told you, I have been working on my objects so thats why I "ignored" you.. didnt ignore you on purpose.
                      And that what happened a few days ago when I was running a goo, you cheated with Maxsafy to get the goo.
                      Manofsteel created the pobs, and somehow max teled to the place where I placed the goo, and pm'd you to pick up the goo, and ofcourse you picked it up, cause you "didn't know" that would be unfair towards other players, to get that goo by "cheating".. I think you should learn the rules first, and apply after you have done it.. You need some time, thats my opinion.. Dont hate me

Its a no.
                      Last edited by Roddja; 20-05-16, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddja View Post
                        Really.. its like my "obligation" to reply on your application?
                        And about ignoring part..As I told you, I have been working on my objects so thats why I "ignored" you.. didnt ignore you on purpose.
                        And that what happened a few days ago when I was running a goo, you cheated with Maxsafy to get the goo.
                        Manofsteel created the pobs, and somehow max teled to the place where I placed the goo, and pm'd you to pick up the goo, and ofcourse you picked it up, cause you "didn't know" that would be unfair towards other players, to get that goo by "cheating".. I think you should learn the rules first, and apply after you have done it.. You need some time, thats my opinion.. Dont hate me

Its a no.
                        Im sorry, but maybe next time.
                        Not to mention the part, where I paid 5 times the amount of cookies to you which I got from the goo as a mulct. Since this wasn't listed anywhere in the /rules, I used my common sense and experience, In my opinion if a persons gets to the goo legitimately and allows one of his friend to take it instead without taking it first, or second, or third, then I see no harm in it. I wasn't aware that MaxSafy got to the goo crookedly, If I had knew that I would've personally not taken the goo and would've reported it to the staff. However, Thanks for your vote
                        Have a good day.
                        Last edited by Shifty; 21-05-16, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 23th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X