• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMehdi's Tp Application

Username: mcmehdi[morocco]
    Any previous names: mcmehdi
    IRC Nickname (if any): mcmehdi[morocco]
    Time spent in-game: 105 hours

I am active in game,I do help as much as i can.I do report the cheaters and rule breakers,I do respect the admins.I should be grateful if you accept this request;Thank you for your time.
    tHAT iS mE

sigpic

Nothing to say about your activity. You are active enough, but... You are not really helpfull at all. You insulted me not so long ago because I banned you friend. We had a talk and everything is alright between us, but you need more time to show me that I can trust you.

Try to become more active on the forums and make more helpfull posts by helping players whenever to ask for it. Try to help people more in-game, and the most important thing, continue playing like you do now. You are yourself and that's an important thing that I really like.

Keep the good work up and you will get my positive vote probably next time if you follow the advices I've mentioned above.

Good luck !

PS. If you need tips and more information you are always free to PM me wherever you want, in-game, forums or IRC.

Comment

[QUOTE=Beer; thank you beer And I will follow your advice , But I'll gonna see views of others admins and Thank you again
      tHAT iS mE

sigpic

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 9th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X