X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP App

Username: Benjokilller
    Any previous names: Benjokiller12345 ; Benjokiller1234567 ; Benjokiller123456
    IRC Nickname (If any): Benjokiller
    Time spent in-game (hours): 858

I will respect any decision you make. Thank you.

You don't have 858 hours. Lying in your application won't work.

Also you are quite annoying (no offense). You sometimes insult on purpose because you want me to mute you because you can't stand some players.

No for now.

Comment

DD

Dude it was mistake i give me friend to type i say him wrong min it was 5632min

Comment

How about the quit jokes?

no from me, besides, if you stay like this you will never get it.

Comment

Hi,

Yesterday you were spamming the /hit command.

[11:08.29] <@GX-05> ** Benjokilller (ID:39) has put a bounty of $2000 on EnjoyTheNoise (ID:81)
          [11:08.29] <@GX-07> ** Benjokilller (ID:39) has put a bounty of $2000 on EnjoyTheNoise (ID:81)
          [11:08.29] <@GX-09> ** Benjokilller (ID:39) has put a bounty of $2000 on EnjoyTheNoise (ID:81)
          [11:08.30] <@GX-11> ** Benjokilller (ID:39) has put a bounty of $2000 on EnjoyTheNoise (ID:81)
          [11:08.30] <@GX-14> ** Benjokilller (ID:39) has put a bounty of $2000 on EnjoyTheNoise (ID:81)
          [11:08.30] <@GX-16> ** Benjokilller (ID:39) has put a bounty of $2000 on EnjoyTheNoise (ID:81)

Other thing which is not a good idea, several times you asked me and other Admins in PMs "pls mute me". If we ignore this?
          You start spamming the chat with /hit command to make you muted, which happened yesterday.

If you really want to become a Trusted Player? You should fix your behavior by being mature and friendly and not getting raged on rule breakers, which makes you to look bad. Sorry my vote is Negative
          Last edited by PANZEHIR; 31-05-16, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjokiller
            * PM from Benjokilller (ID:44) to Cashewz (ID:61): i apply for tp and my friend make me tp apply and put 856 h i think but he was wrong and
            I don't think this is an application, more like a joke... you purposely want to get muted in which you spammed, you say your "friend" has put that 856/8 hours in your post...

This is your account, you should be the one responsible for it, not giving it to someone else. No from me.

Comment

Well... as Pedro said, you are kinda annoying sometimes sending alot of private messages to me (You always want me to load events, as i told you, learn how to be patient, it will be helpful for you.).

Take your time to improve yourself. At the moment, no from me.
              Venezuela.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 9th, 2016.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X