Clear All

• Trusted Player Applications

Username: Sibaren_Girl
    Any previous names: No Sibaren_Girl
    Score: 4405
    IRC Nickname (if any): Sibaren_Girl
    Time spent in-game (hours): 14786Minutes 246Hours 10Days
    [SIZE=7]Nida Masood Jatt

You are a friendly and good player as far as I know. Nothing to say something bad about your activity in-game here in GamerX. But you are not active on the forums. You registered not so long ago here on the forums. You only have one forum post and that is your Trusted Player Application. Try to work on your activity on the forums as well. I like to see you more helping in-game and in the forums.

It's a negative vote from me.

Good luck !

PS. Look at Trusted Players like; Eliteus, for a good example.
    Last edited by Beer; 04-06-16, 06:54 PM.

Comment

As Beer said, you are a good player but i think you are not ready yet.
      You are an useful player IN-GAME but we have forums too!

* PM from Sibaren_Girl (ID:62) to Left (ID:92): i am make application on forum TP <3 plz see there <3
      Admins are free to reply at any time they want to.

No for now.
      Last edited by Taker; 04-06-16, 07:10 PM.
      Venezuela.

Comment

Admin i am talking to you some thing see Taker Admin Post is 21 in forum then how he is admin and leave it Araina have 700 score she is Trusted Player then why i am not i know my 1 post i am going to be in active here my means in forum admins give me chance plz don,t disappoint me
        Last edited by Sibaren_Girl; 05-06-16, 03:19 AM. Reason: nothing
        [SIZE=7]Nida Masood Jatt

Comment

Man.. Taker is admin since 2012, the reason why he have around 20 posts is there were many forums in the past, this is the latest one so he had to re-create his account, all forum stats were reset, so he probably had more in the old forum, you just made few posts and just registered this month, not even a full week, I never seen you around the forums until now in this application which is the only reason why you have 2 posts.

However, talking about your status; it's clearly visible that you haven't put any efforts for the trusted player status, the only ability you have is just to roam around the San Andreas map without helping players who ask nor supporting admins by catching the bad guys with us, with other words I barely (and probably never) see you reporting.

And what also pops up is that you only have 1 forum post and only registered 4 days ago as I mentioned earlier, with this it can't help you and get you out of this, you haven't built anything positive to help you out here, so according to your negative points I'd vote no accordingly.

One thing can help you out through your future, I want you to stop being so sensitive and call everything drama or everyone "they hate me", nobody hate you here, if you still suspect someone there are sections for that.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 9th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X