• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Applications

Username: [sS]Lucy_Anna
    Any previous names: Lucy_Anna
    IRC Nickname (if any): Lucy_Anna
    Time spent in-game (hours): 708
    Last edited by Warrior.Crazy; 11-06-16, 03:28 AM.

I wouldn't judge by your status as I barely catch you in-game due to some time zone difference, but according to these moments I see you in-game would say the most, you only speak in vietnamese and honestly I never seen any english word from you, you might be understanding english but somehow shy to talk, but this just shows how you misunderstand the server laws and how unhelpful are you, also, can you please report? Well let's leave the reporting case apart, can you be helpful? When people ask during your activity you just simply ignore it.

I wouldn't say people who don't speak english don't deserve to be a trusted player and experience this unforgettable expertise, but going by the laws as english is an essential requirement and having the importance, it'd be cool to see you knowing at least the basics.
    And correct me if I'm wrong, I am just judging according to what I see.

If you build up a troth promising us to work on these least requirements, I'd personally encourage you, we'd be grateful for that.

No from me.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      I wouldn't judge by your status as I barely catch you in-game due to some time zone difference, but according to these moments I see you in-game would say the most, you only speak in vietnamese and honestly I never seen any english word from you, you might be understanding english but somehow shy to talk, but this just shows how you misunderstand the server laws and how unhelpful are you, also, can you please report? Well let's leave the reporting case apart, can you be helpful? When people ask during your activity you just simply ignore it.

I wouldn't say people who don't speak english don't deserve to be a trusted player and experience this unforgettable expertise, but going by the laws as english is an essential requirement and having the importance, it'd be cool to see you knowing at least the basics.
      And correct me if I'm wrong, I am just judging according to what I see.

If you build up a troth promising us to work on these least requirements, I'd personally encourage you, we'd be grateful for that.

No from me.

Good luck!
      I will trying

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 13th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X