X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #Domination4Level2

Username: Domination[M4]

Any previous names: I had like four, they're: EETFUK[wW], Infernu$, BusTedzZ and Domination (without tag).

IRC Nickname (if any): Domination

Time spent in-game (hours): I have 236 hours played (more of my stats here).

Why I think I deserve to be TP?

Well, I've been more active in these days, being the most helpful as I can (here and in-game), I always try to response the most fast as I can when a new player asks something (even when I'm in races or dueling xD).

I also try to report the most as I can, the thing is that I don't see much hackers around, I report more in forums. You can check that here too.

I also think I'm being more respectful with players, and also I have more patience now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I have to say by now, take care and of course, every of your critics will be highly appreciated as I really want to be the best player as I can

Regards, Dom.
    Last edited by Domination; 10-06-16, 03:16 AM.

I thought you were leaving due to personal issues... if you changed your mind and decided to stay (hopefully for long) then my vote is definitely yes. I think you're a great and unique (???) player and I would like to see you as a TP

Comment

Well thank you very much Jafri!

About me leaving, I've been thinking about that and I deicided to stay here, I love the server and I just want to give my part to make it even better.

Thank you again for your vote, I really appreciate any kind of opinion (positive or negative).

Comment

You've changed a lot
        Yes

Comment

Thanks Manuel!

Comment

Originally posted by Domination
            Well, I don't really know what's happening but I think I've made mistakes, mistakes I only know. I'm not going to play much SA-MP by now, or I'll maybe leave it, all I can say is that I've passed many good moments with people in here and I think this server is one of the greatest in SA-MP history.

As I said before, I'll play much less and then I will leave SA-MP.
            - How can we know if you won't fall in this kind of feelings again?
            Venezuela.

Comment

well honestly man i never saw you helping in server also i didn't receive any single report from your side and your not active much so its NO from me maybe next time .

Comment

Yes from me if you will stay and keep playing, if you want to leave soon, then No. Up to you.

Comment

Thank you all for your reply

Break: I think that's because our timezones are different, mine is GMT-3. In my timezone I'm very active.

Taker: I'm more "strong" now, you can trust me that I won't leave.

Toxic: Yes, I'll play much more now, I play at least 3 hours per day.

Again, thanks for your opinions, I'll do my best

Comment

I can see the attention seeking with that post of leaving, even though you came back but you were hunting for attention, and I know the exact reason why you left and why you came back

Plus:
                    [23:02] <@GX-20> [31] Blackbird: Are you really leaving D: ?
                    [23:02] <@GX-03> [56] Domination[M4]: Yes, but I'm playing a little now.
                    [23:03] <@GX-05> [56] Domination[M4]: These are my last days, I want to be the most helpful as I can to leave a good image you know.
                    [23:03] <@GX-06> [56] Domination[M4]:
                    Hmm this is complicated isn't it?

Well, the essential requirements are present here and are met, good, but, you are hunting for attention, if not; I'd recommend you some time so we know if you are really leaving or not.

No from me.

Comment

Sure, I'll stay here regardless if this application gets denied or accepted, it's about having fun with friends, not about a level.

Thank you for your opinion, Blackbird, I appreciate it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 13th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X