Username:
    UltraZ[M4]

Any previous names:
    Different Clans , etc..

IRC Nickname (if any):
    UltraZ[M4]

Time spent in-game (hours):

Anyanother words :
    I Improved my self in English , I help alot of players in Main chat/ Private messages , i never insulated any admin , Also i try to be friendly , Also i am reporting many cheaters since i make 3 hours from my time ingame to go to Medic base , etc.. to catch cheaters , and active on IRC , and forum i reply/vote as i can in the posts that i can give in it my opinion , not all posts Because I do not like to speak on things which I do not have the experience in it
    i am active , every day i come the game , I didn't get muted / jailed for rulebreaking except 1 time and it is in my story in gamerx beginning , if rulebreak in the past i have to get a chance because every one makes wrong but the the important thing is how to Stop doing these mistakes , I want to get this statues in order to prove to all the people that I'm not a child , immature or anything , and I hope that the admins give me another chance . thanks
    Last edited by Ultraz; 11-06-16, 10:31 PM.

No from me, you are not ready to this, ur behavior isn't good at all you need to work on it, you need time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
      No from me, you are not ready to this, ur behavior isn't good at all you need to work on it, you need time.
      First No ok , But NOTE : I work on it , you didn't be online while i am talking / helping / reporting maybe another admin saw my behavior and reports and saw me in chat , anyway thanks for your vote .

Comment

Have to agree with Kenneth, and you are pretty annoying. Just now you were bugging another admin to let them know about your TP app.

No.
        Last edited by Maze; 13-06-16, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maze View Post
          Have you agree with Kenneth and you are pretty annoying. Just now you were bugging another admin to let them know about your TP app.

No.
          I am not spamming , the another admin is my friend so i told him , if he saw it is annoy he can say anyway thanks maze for you vote :3

Comment

NO reply's ?

Comment

Originally posted by UltraZ[M4] View Post
              NO reply's ?
              No from me, learn to be patient. You are not ready in my eyes as you have to work on a lot of things which are mentioned above.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 17th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X