• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP APP :)

Username: OsmanX
    Any previous names: No previous names.
    IRC Nickname (if any): OsmanX
    Time spent in-game (hours): (263 H - 10 days)

I am posting, the TP APP to inprove my self and TP get's extra commands. As the /gm.
    I am helping players abouth the GX comands, i have good beahavier. I am reporting hackers, rulebreakers, missbehaviers.
    I am dooing my hard best i am not realy active on froums. But i will work harder.

-Thank you admins, on votes-
    Last edited by OsmanX; 27-06-16, 07:32 PM.

[21:54] <@GX-04> * OsmanX (ID:108) has been jailed by Blackbird (ID:69)
    Jailed you 2 days ago for using weapon bugs in redzones.

Comment

Yes sir, you did and i apologize, for my rulebreak. i am sory it did just doo it once. i didn't doo it on purpese my hand automatclly... oh it's hard to expline. I have question why is Marlowe TP and hee is a rulebreaker, he used /healme in combat and twoshoot's in RZ. and he's still a TP.. You can ask sir instant i report him.
      I am realy, sory i apologize for my rulebreak it wont ever happend again
      If i ever make any rulebreak bann me forever then i promise.. it wont ever happend again sir.
      And btw i didn't used bugs a did use just one bug and that's c-bug.

-I am sory, sir for my rulebreak. I apologize i promise it wont ever happen again- (I am sory )
      Last edited by OsmanX; 28-06-16, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OsmanX View Post
        I have question why is Marlowe TP and hee is a rulebreaker, he used /healme in combat and twoshoot's in RZ. and he's still a TP.. You can ask sir instant i report him.
        Check again he is not a TP anymore:
        http://gamerxserver.com/stats.php?pl...5DGoldenKiller

[20:58:50] <@GX-16> * [BDF]Marlowe (ID:107) changed their name to [BDF]GoldKiller (ID:107)
        [21:02:05] <@GX-12> * [BDF]GoldKiller (ID:107) changed their name to [BDF]GoldenKiller (ID:107)
        You have to be patient when you report a player, after reporting you just check /admins and start pming, which you should "not do" admins are not bots they receive a lot of reports per day and you have to be patient until an admins gets free from other reports and take a look at your report, and also work on your forums activity you are not active at forums.

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        [21:54] <@GX-04> * OsmanX (ID:108) has been jailed by Blackbird (ID:69)

Jailed you 2 days ago for using weapon bugs in redzones.
        that's the thing most players don't understand when you are planning to post a trusted player application you should follow all rules report as much as you can be active in game and forums help players, if you break rules few days before posting tp app it will just make you look a bad guy who don't follow rules so make sure not to break any rule especially when you are going to apply for tp.

You need more time In game and on forums, No from me.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July the 28th, 2016.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X