• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snickers's Trusted Player Application

Username: [MM]Snickers
    Any previous names: None
    IRC Nickname (if any): [MM]Snickers
    Time spent in-game (hours): 212+ h

Extra Note: I just wanted to mention that to anyone that might say I don't report much that 90% of my time goes to spectating people and finding hackers etc, 10% is chatting and playing with friends and helping who asks anything, I use IRC few times,I am active on Forums and Ingame. Remember that I got different in timezone if you didn't see me online or something.

Thank you.
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Hi,
    I see you in-game but you are not really helpful. I mean sometimes you help. Also i dont see any reports from you. Try to help more to other players and try to /report how much you can...
    Sorry my vote will be nagative for now

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      Hi,
      I see you in-game but you are not really helpful. I mean sometimes you help. Also i dont see any reports from you. Try to help more to other players and try to /report how much you can...
      Hello,PANZEHIR

I would like to thank you for your opinion and reply here, But I gotta say something.

In the month I joined this community I was mostly active in night, which I didnt see you alot in night that might be the reason, I always help who needs help(PS:I only don't really know alot of object commands only), and for reporting I am specing all the day, I hope you understand that I am working hard to catch hackers but I take time to do that, to be 100# sure.

That's it for now, Thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
        Hi,
        I agree with Admin PANZEHIR, I also see you are reporting and helping, but not that much, you have to do more then you are doing atm.

No from my side.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
          I agree with Admin PANZEHIR, I also see you are reporting and helping, but not that much, you have to do more then you are doing atm.

No from my side.
          Thanks for your vote instant but I would like to inform that I am trying my best to find hackers and rulebreakers but I don't find them in the perfect time, my pc sucks so I can't go to spawn zones and find them, I just spec all day I know it's not enough but I am truely trying my best guys.
          About helping , I don't really know objects, this is why I cant help that much but I will learn them asap.

Thank you.

Comment

I see you reporting and you are helpful/friendly. Even though you don't report/help that much, I think I can give you a chance.

Yes from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              I see you reporting and you are helpful/friendly. Even though you don't report/help that much, I think I can give you a chance.

Yes from me.
              Same reasons.

Comment

I thank you for taking time and making this application, I'm so appreciative, but unfortunately my post might sound harsh to you as I'm not gonna be delivering any positive things from my side.

You have contributed so much appropriate and neat activities, while listing them we can see you active (I see from IRC), but one thing can't be a placeholder of two missing things, I can barely see you helping, and your name rarely lies on the reporting tab.

I know that there are many unique and special things on you that you can produce, but I want them reflected on your application and your work.

With two absent essential requirements, I can't give you a positive vote, you need more efficiency to take it deservedly, and I'm sure if you have the capacity and be capable for the work and meet the essential requirements, you will undoubtedly get the status.

No for now.

Good luck!
                Last edited by Blackbird; 10-07-16, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                  I thank you for taking time and making this application, I'm so appreciative, but unfortunately my post might sound harsh to you as I'm not gonna be delivering any positive things from my side.

You have contributed so much appropriate and neat activities, while listing them we can see you active (I see from IRC), but one thing can't be a placeholder of two missing things, I can barely see you helping, and your name rarely lies on the reporting tab.

I know that there are many unique and special things on you that you can produce, but I want them reflected on your application and your work.

With two absent essential requirements, I can't give you a positive vote, you need more efficiency to take it deservedly, and I'm sure if you have the capacity and be capable for the work and meet the essential requirements, you will undoubtedly get the status.

No for now.

Good luck!

Hello Blackbird.

I want to thank you for writing such a reply, I appreciate you alot.

The reply isn't really harsh and I like it, I don't really see you alot black but I might be seening you alot soon, I am trying my best to fix all the NO votes I got by impressing you all and improving, we will see my results today if I help and report or not.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
                    When i vote negative, it's always look harsh, anyway like another admins said.

I do receive your reports for rulebreakers even when the admins are offline (not alot tho), anyway i do not really like a player who spent most of their time spectating all players, so if you think your words "that 90% of my time goes to spectating people and finding hackers etc" would impress me, you are wrong. TPs is for sure expected to report cheaters or rulebreakers, but forcing themself for hunting cheaters is not really their job, it's the admin's. While the rest 10% you used for chatting (that i know especially just talking about dildo stuffs). You are pretty active in forum and irc, but you will need to be more helpful too also you need to act nicely and friendly more to players (instead making yourself look weird), balance them, tps are not just for reporting cheaters. No for now, so good luck next time.

░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
                    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
                    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
                    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
                    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
                    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
                    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
                    ▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
                    ▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
                    ▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
                    ▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hey Robo.

I want to say that I said that I do 90% of my time specing based on the time and 10% chatting , I do never wrote that to get any impression from any one, I am just explained myself, about being weird , I am not weird and I just talk like that to people I trust and have fun with, no need to be serious always and act like this is a job not a game? Anyway about helping I have learned alot from this tp application, it's not getting accepted or rejected its about being worthy being ambitious for this rank and working hard, yes I have worked hard but in the wrong time but need to work harder, I do help people and im active in game, what's the reason of typing something and fill the chat, like this PLAYER1: How to register? Player2:/register pass Player3: use /register your password, etc this is why I didn't really type alot before.

Thank you.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in August the 11th, 2016.
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X