• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHEHROZ's Tp application

Username: SHEHROZ
    Any previous names: -
    IRC Nickname: SHEHROZ
    Time spent in-game (hours): 428 h

You are not enough active, I dont see you in game helping or reporting, since you posted the last app you were having time in game: 391 hours

and today you have: 428 Hours, which means you have played only: 37 Hours in those 40 days, and this means: if you are trying to say that you came in game in all those 40 days then it means you just come for 1 hour, and its not enough you just spent 37 hours which tells you didnt even spent a whole hour per day (if you would spent then your hours will be at least 40+ then the last tp app)

25708 minutes = 428.46 hours (which you have atm)

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...Tp-application

Inactive, No from me.

Comment

Thanks instant for your vote. I shall try to play more than one hour.

Comment

No, same reason as in previous TP apps.

Edit:

Your behaviour only shows that you are not ready for TP status. The reason why Admins always give you a negative vote is because your activity. You are not active enough. You can't meet the requirements if you are not active enough. Don't rush your TP Applications. You quit GamerX after your previous TP app has been denied. After some time you came back and you applied once again. That's not how it works. You will never receive positive vote if you continue this way of behaviour.
        Last edited by Beer; 11-07-16, 03:04 PM.

Comment

I report hackers,cheaters and rule breakers and also help players. At least give me one chance I have tried hard to fulfil the requirements for TP status why you always say No.

Comment

You are always inactive when you apply, and you applied so many times, if it was after me, I would stop you from reapplying anymore to be honest.

Obviously no.

EDIT: Never.
            Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 11-07-16, 01:09 PM.

Comment

I am not inactive,you are inactive I never saw you in game you dont want me to become a TP that's why you always vote no and the admins who are online while I play Gamerx they never vote on my TP application. Why you are an admin when you dont know anything and dont deserve this status and if I were the owner of this server I should have demoted you.

Go edit your post again toxic waste. Your reply has no importance for me.
              Last edited by Blackbird; 11-07-16, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply in August the 11th, 2016.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X