Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandelium TP Application. (Very professional my good sir.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandelium TP Application. (Very professional my good sir.)

Im gonna try make this professional. (:3)

IGN (In Game Name): Brandelium
    Any previous names: Nope
    In game Time (HOURS) : 12 Hours (760 minutes)

If your wondering why i want to join is because of a few reasons, i may disclaim right now.

1. I would like to join the (Staff) community
    2. I've physically seen a lot of people using Heath cheats/hacks & no reload etc. (and no Mods+ have come to assist me)
    3. I also love the community, you're super friendly and are caring towards new players and people who generally need help.
    4. If your wondering if I've had any experience with a TP rank... nope (besides Garry's Mod)
    5. I like the minigames that are hosted by TP's & Admins, and they're always different every time.
    6. I'm lenient with trolls. I will give them 3 warnings and if they fail to comply after the third warning they face trial of a kick to deh booty or straight up banned depending on the severity.
    7. I'm strict with cheaters/hackers. I will straight up ban a cheater/hacker. (After I've gone to the last known location of the cheater/hacker to see myself) Also depending on the severity they could face a permanent ban or a temporary ban. (Unless you also, don't take kindly to hackers think not to be honest.) (Especially money cheats/hacks.)
    8. I document any serious incidents. (Aka any hackers with possible scripts to crash the server etc.)
    9. I'm a friendly guy, I won't argue over petty things unless its quite serious.
    10. This is turning into a job application. (Well i guess it is in a way.)
    11. Im running out of things to add to my form.
    12. : /

Anyway, that was my Application form for a TP rank.
    Hope you read it thoroughly.

Brandelium

R.I.P Just realized I'm not over 100 hours.
    ._.
    Last edited by Brandelium; 27-07-16, 01:58 AM. Reason: Not over 100 hours
    You die as you lived

I dont understand why you posted TP Application since you have under 100 hours play time?
    Also i dont have an idea who you are? never seen you in-game or being useful.
    No from me

Comment

A really nice application but unfortunately you don't meet the requirements.

You may reapply in September the 27th, 2016. Make sure you meet all of the requirements. Good luck.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X